2. Brenden Rice WR USC
3. Jeremiah Trotter Jr LB Clemson
3. Dillon Johnson RB Washington
5. Cedric Johnson Edge Mississippi
6. Christian Jones OT Texas
7. Jase McClellan RB Alabama

Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
Well damn.. no love. Shoot not even hate.
Who Dey lol
Reply/Quote
The FA needs a lot of work. Boyd is washed up and was never as good as many made him out to be to begin with. I'm confused on the TE plan, as you've got a blocking TE and two move TE's that are basically glorified slot receivers. While I wouldn't be against adding Simmons for depth at the right price, I think he will want to go somewhere where he at least has a shot at starting, which won't be here. Nothing against Rapp as a player, but he's a SS and so is Battle, so that's a bit of a head scratcher. While I realize you drafted Sweat, we can't really go into the draft banking on him being there, so you need at least a stopgap NT.

Most will be good with the first two picks, but then it kind of falls off the rails. Rice is a bit of a reach at 63, but you need a WR. Trotter was probably a BPA pick, but few will be excited about a LB that will sit for at least 2 years. Dillon Johnson I regularly see as a 5th-6th rounder. Johnson and Jones are solid Day 3 picks, but it's really tough to get hyped over this. The offense will be hurting bad if things turn out this way.
Reply/Quote
They will not let Tee walk. They may tag and trade him but they are not going to let him just walk and get nothing for it.

They could tag him and keep him for a 1 year rental but then they lose a potential 1st round draft pick by not trading him plus they spend 21 in cap money that could be spent in other areas.
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2024, 06:12 PM)Whatever Wrote: The FA needs a lot of work. Boyd is washed up and was never as good as many made him out to be to begin with. I'm confused on the TE plan, as you've got a blocking TE and two move TE's that are basically glorified slot receivers. While I wouldn't be against adding Simmons for depth at the right price, I think he will want to go somewhere where he at least has a shot at starting, which won't be here. Nothing against Rapp as a player, but he's a SS and so is Battle, so that's a bit of a head scratcher. While I realize you drafted Sweat, we can't really go into the draft banking on him being there, so you need at least a stopgap NT.

Most will be good with the first two picks, but then it kind of falls off the rails. Rice is a bit of a reach at 63, but you need a WR. Trotter was probably a BPA pick, but few will be excited about a LB that will sit for at least 2 years. Dillon Johnson I regularly see as a 5th-6th rounder. Johnson and Jones are solid Day 3 picks, but it's really tough to get hyped over this. The offense will be hurting bad if things turn out this way.

I have to strongly disagree about Boyd I think it was under used I think he’s definitely not who he was but I still think it’s a top 10 slot receiver and we could bring him in it may be a family discount I like him a lot better than the option and Charlie Jones and I don’t wanna have to replace both because I want us to let you walk. Also I feel like Isaiah Simmons does have an opportunity to start here because both Logan Wilson and Pratt were underwhelming this last season I’d like more from our starters and I think someone with that type of talent can push them to either play better or the lose their spot and that’s how this team should be built if they’re going for a ship. Taylor Rapp I wasn’t sure about I just remembered I’m bringing them in last year I believe so I know there’s some interest there and I feel like almost anything is an upgrade over Scott I think Scott should be cut.

I agree about sweat I work nights so I wasn’t able to watch the senior bowl because I’m sleeping then but now that I watched it sweats jumped up I think will probably have to take him in a trade back mid 20s if we want him. Obviously now because of that it changes my whole mock but I got to disagree with you also on the titan position they took sample for a reason in the second round they value the blocking tight end I also know that they don’t value tight and maybe like Kansas City or these other teams that highlight the tight end the Bengals stack wide receivers they don’t throw a lot of value in a tight end I think Hudson Bryant and sample or just fine moving forward because of our league quarterback we don’t have Dalton anymore.
Reply/Quote