Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offensive Line
I never post but read. I got a Burfict jersey for christmas and not giving it up. What the heck is going on with runs. Im no linesman but crap we cant run. please tell me whats the truth
Reply/Quote
I wore my burfict jersey all day every day. so done with that
Reply/Quote
Ill add Hue is no genius if he cant get us to run like pittsburg with a third string
Reply/Quote
is this guy having a stroke?
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 04:10 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: is this guy having a stroke?

are you stupid and cant read and comprehend and respond?

Must be canadian or uk....
Reply/Quote
Andre Smith will most likely be gone

according this Board many want our Center gone also......

not sure how i feel. I want this team to remain intact for another run BUT I WANT BURFICT AND ADAM JONES SEPARATED immediately
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 04:28 AM)Alleyviper13 Wrote: Andre Smith will most likely be gone

according this Board many want our Center gone also......

not sure how i feel. I want this team to remain intact for another run BUT I WANT BURFICT AND ADAM JONES SEPARATED immediately
Not Me. Bit the oline rush was crap. 
Reply/Quote
i have no love for the online russ
Reply/Quote
The O-Line needs improving in the run game, no doubt about that, who the weak link is I guess maybe Bodine.

Need to draft another center in rounds 3-5
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Problem with the Offensive line?

[Image: paul-piano.jpg]

Any Questions?
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 04:21 AM)BengalMike Wrote: are you stupid and cant read and comprehend and respond?

Must be canadian or uk....

Genuine concerns while you started a thread about the OL and rambled about your Burfict jersey for 3 posts. 
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 11:59 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Genuine concerns while you started a thread about the OL and rambled about your Burfict jersey for 3 posts. 

Yeah, I was kind of confused by that behavior also.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 04:03 AM)BengalMike Wrote: I never post but read. I got a Burfict jersey for christmas and not giving it up. What the heck is going on with runs. Im no linesman but crap we cant run. please tell me whats the truth

....Burfict jersey.... most important salient point about our o-line.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 11:59 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Genuine concerns while you started a thread about the OL and rambled about your Burfict jersey for 3 posts. 

He said he reads but never posts.

Now that he's posting, guess what he couldn't do anymore...
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 04:03 AM)BengalMike Wrote: I never post but read. I got a Burfict jersey for christmas and not giving it up. What the heck is going on with runs. Im no linesman but crap we cant run. please tell me whats the truth

Translation for those who struggle to interpret imperfect text:

Hi guys, I rarely post here, but I often read the boards (I'm a lurker). I just want to say that while I'm disappointed in the most recent playoff loss, I'm not giving up on the team. In part because I got an awesome new Burfict jersey for Christmas. That said, I have some genuine concerns with our run game. I'm no o-lineman myself, but why did we struggle to get anything going on the ground, particularly in the playoff game? What's the real problem here?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 02:10 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Translation for those who struggle to interpret imperfect text:

Hi guys, I rarely post here, but I often read the boards (I'm a lurker). I just want to say that while I'm disappointed in the most recent playoff loss, I'm not giving up on the team. In part because I got an awesome new Burfict jersey for Christmas. That said, I have some genuine concerns with our run game. I'm no o-lineman myself, but why did we struggle to get anything going on the ground, particularly in the playoff game? What's the real problem here?

The real problem was teams didn't respect the pass game. 
As in the past few weeks, the chances to run have been there but they haven't taken advantage of them, largely due to defenses wanting to force the QB to beat them.

This is compounded by poor center play and poor RB play from Hill. 
When the gaps are there, Hill isn't hitting them. 
Reply/Quote
According to the Steelers now, our O linemen were too busy spitting on them..... ( like that really happened)
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 02:56 PM)Sled21 Wrote: According to the Steelers now, our O linemen were too busy spitting on them..... ( like that really happened)

It's very easy to differentiate spit and rain in a downpour  Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2016, 02:56 PM)Sled21 Wrote: According to the Steelers now, our O linemen were too busy spitting on them..... ( like that really happened)

They know that 80% of the media frenzy is focused on the Bengals, so why not keep it going? 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
It was all year. For having a very highly rated OL, 2 solid RB's and a prolific passing attack, this team never ran the ball as well or as consistently as expected. Probably the most disappointing component of the team this year.
Reply/Quote