Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offensive Line
(10-26-2016, 02:19 PM)Fresno B Wrote: OP gives prop to the o line and board blows up and says it because of Cleveland. Un freeking believable.

It is Cleveland. Mellow

(10-26-2016, 02:22 PM)Wyche Wrote: So......how would you grade them against any team they've faced thus far that isn't the 31st ranked defense?

It has not been pretty. We need to see more before we think this thing is turned around especially in the run game.

(10-26-2016, 02:30 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: It happens around here man just shake it off, and  Hilarious cause I really enjoyed the game, and how are guys Man Handled, that is right Man Handled them Brownies.  

It was nice to see. Loved the blocking on the big Hill run and they blocked well for both backs for once.

And they gave Andy time, for once this season. But it is Cleveland. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 03:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It is Cleveland. Mellow

It has not been pretty. We need to see more before we think this thing is turned around especially in the run game.

It was nice to see. Loved the blocking on the big Hill run and they blocked well for both backs for once.

Yup.....and hopefully Winston stays healthy. ThumbsUp

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 02:22 PM)Wyche Wrote: So......how would you grade them against any team they've faced thus far that isn't the 31st ranked defense?

The same as I grade our whole offense. Mid 20ish
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 04:26 PM)Fresno B Wrote: The same as I grade our whole offense. Mid 20ish

Considering our RT has given up more pressure than anyone in the league (even including his time on the bench), I'd say that's a VERY generous ranking.  I'm going no better than 30th. In fact, we're #2 (or 31st, depending on how you read it) in sacks allowed.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 03:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It is Cleveland. Mellow

It was Cleveland?  Dang!!  LOL.
Reply/Quote
You don't live in Cleveland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJMa20xXykI
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2016, 09:20 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: It was Cleveland?  Dang!!  LOL.

(10-26-2016, 09:22 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: You don't live in Cleveland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJMa20xXykI

Hilarious
Reply/Quote