Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread***
Finally, the draft is here!

We will be putting up the chat tonight, so you'll have the option to discuss the draft in the chat or this thread.

Looking forward to seeing who the Bengals end up with tonight.   :andy:
Shit! I'm already pissed and we are still almost 2 hours away. Not sure I'm going to be sober enough to post by the time we throw our pick away.
(04-27-2017, 06:33 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Shit! I'm already pissed and we are still almost 2 hours away. Not sure I'm going to be sober enough to post by the time we throw our pick away.

Who are the guys that you absolutely don't want to be the pick?
10 minutes per team to pick, we pick 9th...we should know about an hour and a half in.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-27-2017, 06:46 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Who are the guys that you absolutely don't want to be the pick?

No Foster, no Mixon, no Ross, no McCaffery.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(04-27-2017, 06:46 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Who are the guys that you absolutely don't want to be the pick?

Can't really say anyone, but, I really hope they don't go with a CB.
I will predict the Browns and Bengals cause the commentators to scratch their heads like they have dandruff.
Get ready for next year!  Tiger

TKUHL doesn't want it to be John Ross.

You know the fastest dude to ever run the forty who blazes by Defenders and scores a TD 1 out of every 5 times he touches the ball...

Would be a terrible pick. Mellow

I don't want Foster.  I would love to have Howard but assume he'll already be gone.
(04-27-2017, 06:20 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Finally, the draft is here!

We will be putting up the chat tonight, so you'll have the option to discuss the draft in the chat or this thread.

Looking forward to seeing who the Bengals end up with tonight.   :andy:

Thanks Holic. I am getting really excited. Time to have a brewski. ThumbsUp
Yes sir
(04-27-2017, 07:33 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I don't want Foster.  I would love to have Howard but assume he'll already be gone.

Beat me to it.

If Howard is gone I'll be perfectly happy with Ross 
(04-27-2017, 07:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: . Time to have a brewski. ThumbsUp

Waaaaaay ahead of ya! Welcome to the brewski club!

(04-27-2017, 07:38 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Beat me to it.

If Howard is gone I'll be perfectly happy with Ross 

I would also not mind Ross.  And Mixon in Round 2.
(04-27-2017, 07:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: TKUHL doesn't want it to be John Ross.

You know the fastest dude to ever run the forty who blazes by Defenders and scores a TD 1 out of every 5 times he touches the ball...

You got it. Still hoping Thomas, Allen or Fournette fall. Seems that will be the only players that may change their mind. I think they stick with Ross even if OJ is there. This could all be a smokescreen Nate.
(04-27-2017, 07:42 PM)TKUHL Wrote: You got it. Still hoping Thomas, Allen or Fournette fall. Seems that will be the only players that may change their mind. I think they stick with Ross even if OJ is there. This could all be a smokescreen Nate.

Would love all of those players and you could be right but Lap is usually not the smokescreen guy TKUHL, that is the Hobspinner. Cool
(04-27-2017, 07:42 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I would also not mind Ross.  And Mixon in Round 2.

I honestly do not think there is a "wrong" pick at 9. I'm not a Barnett fan but that's the extent of my list of players I'd rather not have. I want want WANT mixon with our 2nd pick though. Game changer.

(04-27-2017, 07:38 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Waaaaaay ahead of ya! Welcome to the brewski club!

I wub da brewski club.
(04-27-2017, 07:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: TKUHL doesn't want it to be John Ross.

LOL you know the guy who has had multiple injuries, ACL, Micro fracture, shoulder surgery this March, the guy team have taken completely off their boards. But our doctors cleared. Hope we have a different medical staff than the ones that said A. Bryant was good to go.
(04-27-2017, 07:42 PM)TKUHL Wrote: You got it. Still hoping Thomas, Allen or Fournette fall. Seems that will be the only players that may change their mind. I think they stick with Ross even if OJ is there. This could all be a smokescreen Nate.

If Fournette is there it is a no brainer. I don't care who is available minus Garrett which isn't possible.