Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread***
I thought there were rules against bumping old threads like this. Maybe I'm wrong??
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
(05-28-2021, 08:49 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I thought there were rules against bumping old threads like this.  Maybe I'm wrong??

What do you have against us necromaniacs?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

(05-28-2021, 08:49 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I thought there were rules against bumping old threads like this.  Maybe I'm wrong??

The Mods are letting Fred get away with it because its the first time he's ever been right.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

(05-28-2021, 09:00 PM)Synric Wrote: The Mods are letting Fred get away with it because its the first time he's ever been right.

He ain't always wrong lol
(05-28-2021, 08:12 PM)grampahol Wrote: Wow.. You're just full of good cheer towards all. I can't wait for Christmas. On the other hand I didn't go out of my way to be insulting. There are rules against such things on this board. You might want to read them before your good cheer ass gets booted.

(05-28-2021, 08:29 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hey why don't you shut your face and quit attacking Gramps eh?

You sound like a little punk. Mellow

He was replying to Fred. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(05-29-2021, 12:54 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He was replying to Fred. 

Didn't see that, saw him insulting Gramps and now it is erased so I don't know for sure.

Hope I didn't over-overreact lol

Sure was about the most insulting thing I have ever seen on this board. Mellow
(05-29-2021, 03:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Didn't see that, saw him insulting Gramps and now it is erased so I don't know for sure.

Hope I didn't over-overreact lol

Sure was about the most insulting thing I have ever seen on this board. Mellow

Yes, he called Fred "gramps". 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."