Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread***
(04-27-2017, 07:42 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I would also not mind Ross.  And Mixon in Round 2.

Not really wanting a WR at 9 but that pair would change my mind
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Please draft at least 1 QB in front of us
(04-27-2017, 07:50 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Not really wanting a WR at 9 but that pair would change my mind

The offense would be downright scary wouldn't it?

(04-27-2017, 07:47 PM)TKUHL Wrote: LOL you know the guy who has had multiple injuries, ACL, Micro fracture, shoulder surgery this March, the guy team have taken completely off their boards. But our doctors cleared. Hope we have a different medical staff than the ones that said A. Bryant was good to go.
Quit tryin to sour me on the John Ross pick TKUHL. It would of worked by now, yah know? Mellow

Join da brewski club. ThumbsUp
(04-27-2017, 07:51 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Quit tryin to sour me on the John Ross pick TKUHL. It would of worked by now, yah know? Mellow

Join da brewski club. ThumbsUp

Yeah TKUHL get in da club!

I'm actually looking forward to seeing what Cleveland does in the draft. They are always entertaining.
Doesn't matter I predicted Ross to go to Carolina at 8.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

We are projected to pick around 9:25 according to Fox Sports. One of the reasons I like the 2nd and 3rd day more than day 1. Less time between picks and more action going on.
(04-27-2017, 07:56 PM)PikesPeakUC Wrote: We are projected to pick around 9:25 according to Fox Sports. One of the reasons I like the 2nd and 3rd day more than day 1. Less time between picks and more action going on.

If we traded down and got a badazz player it would make the 2nd and 3rd days even more exciting...

And trade AJM.

Three 2nd round picks would be pretty damn sweet. :andy:
Live chat on the home page is now open as well. :andy:
Maybe the Bengals got tired of Lap leaking our pick after missing out on Fuller last year. I tell ya what Nate. I will suck it up and get on board with the Ross pick if we land Kamara or Mixon in the 2nd.
(04-27-2017, 07:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: TKUHL doesn't want it to be John Ross.

You know the fastest dude to ever run the forty who blazes by Defenders and scores a TD 1 out of every 5 times he touches the ball...

Would be a terrible pick. Mellow

Top 5 fastest 40 times prior to John Ross (since electronic timing):

1. Chris Johnson
2. Dri Archer
3. Marquise Goodwin
4. Jamarcus Nelson
5. Jerome Mathis

40 time can't be your only factor. Dude has a pretty serious medical history.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Who was it that went ape shit over Billings last year? Was that you, Nate?

I want whoever that person wants so I can hear about them streaking.
(04-27-2017, 08:00 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Live chat on the home page is now open as well. :andy:

Thank you Holic.

(04-27-2017, 08:03 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Maybe the Bengals got tired of Lap leaking our pick after missing out on Fuller last year. I tell ya what Nate. I will suck it up and get on board with the Ross pick if we land Kamara or Mixon in the 2nd.

Maybe, those leaks are never good that is for sure.

That is actually my prediction in the 2nd, Mixon. But if Joe is gone i could see us taking Kamara there and getting that End in 3.

Don't be mad man, join the brewski club.

(04-27-2017, 08:03 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Top 5 fastest 40 times prior to John Ross (since electronic timing):

1. Chris Johnson
2. Dri Archer
3. Marquise Goodwin
4. Jamarcus Nelson
5. Jerome Mathis

Difference is John Ross is not just speed as most of us all know by now.

For sure injury is the biggest concern with the man.
(04-27-2017, 08:03 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Top 5 fastest 40 times prior to John Ross (since electronic timing):

1. Chris Johnson
2. Dri Archer
3. Marquise Goodwin
4. Jamarcus Nelson
5. Jerome Mathis

Wouldn't taking Ross basically be like the Raiders taking Hayward-Bey? Was he even on anyone's radar prior to sprinting fast in underpants?
I feel like im in the Family Guy episode where everyone turns into Robin Williams, but instead of Robin its Al Davis.
(04-27-2017, 08:06 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Who was it that went ape shit over Billings last year? Was that you, Nate?

I want whoever that person wants so I can hear about them streaking.

LMAO!

It was me and a few others STC lol

Psychdoctor and Leonardfan40 are a couple others.

We get one of the top Centers in Pocic or Elflein i might get as happy. But that will probably have to wait a day or so.

Today i will be happy with lots of players, Howard, Reddick, Ross, Fournette, McCaffrey, Cook and a few more.

Exciting day brother, love this shit. Smirk
Anyone else have problems with chat working? My iPhone and iPad both won't work

(04-27-2017, 08:08 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Wouldn't taking Ross basically be like the Raiders taking Hayward-Bey? Was he even on anyone's radar prior to sprinting fast in underpants?

Nah, DHB had terrible hands. John Ross has very good hands and runs good routes. Quality all around receiver.

Completely different man!

JR's questions are his injuries in the past and his size at 5'11" 188 pounds. Still scored a TD 1 out of every 5 times he touched the ball.

We haven't had a guy like this since Chris Henry, CH was taller, but JR is faster and doesn't have those problems CH had.
(04-27-2017, 08:14 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Anyone else have problems with chat working? My iPhone and iPad both won't work

Let me check while i grab another brewski...