Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread***
(04-27-2017, 08:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Let me check while i grab another brewski...

Maybe brewskis are my problem! Operator error!

(04-27-2017, 08:20 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Maybe brewskis are my problem! Operator error!

LOL

Sorry it took me so long, heard another poster saying he was having some probs and had to switch.

Got into me brewski too much. Ninja
I'm puffing on a stogie to relax before the festivities. Took the wife out for a steak dinner to buy my peace and quiet for the rest of the evening. Enjoying a cool night on the deck. Who dey!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-27-2017, 08:30 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: LOL

Sorry it took me so long, heard another poster saying he was having some probs and had to switch.

Got into me brewski too much. Ninja

Switch? I have $1500 worth of electronics that won't work! Nothing left to switch to since I'm guessing the MacBook won't work either. Oh well, guess I'll just have another brewski and hang out in here by myself!

(04-27-2017, 08:36 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Switch? I have $1500 worth of electronics that won't work! Nothing left to switch to since I'm guessing the MacBook won't work either. Oh well, guess I'll just have another brewski and hang out in here by myself!

LMAO
WHO DEY!!! My favorite day of the year

every year i put my Akili jersey on to ward off the bad mojo

except last year when i went to the draft in Chicago. here's a pic with me and WhoDey

Attached Files Image(s)

Such is life as a Bengals fan...
LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAN I LOVE DRAFT TIME COMMON BROWNS START THE CHAOS
Settling in with some (a lot) ice cold beer ready to watch this thing. Can't wait.
(04-27-2017, 08:54 PM)TKUHL Wrote: LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAN I LOVE DRAFT TIME COMMON BROWNS START THE CHAOS

Lol!!! Cheers
Hey Nate, Was Ross Invited To The Draft?
(04-27-2017, 08:55 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Hey Nate, Was Ross Invited To The Draft?

He's rocking a pinkish magenta looking suit lol.

(04-27-2017, 08:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He's rocking a pinkish magenta looking suit lol.

Oh I See Him, He's Sitting At The Kids Table. Thought That Was Kevin Hart.
Browns are on the clock. Don't spoil picks.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(04-27-2017, 09:02 PM)jj22 Wrote: Browns are on the clock. Don't spoil picks.

Agreed.
Good pick. Hoped they'd screw up and take a QB.

Myles Garrett going up against Ced for approximately 100 plays each of the next few seasons. I just threw up in my mouth.
There will be a record amount of picks in this draft now that comp picks can be traded.
Wow. Trubisky to Bears at #2.
Wow

Shocked