Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread***
(04-25-2019, 01:57 PM)JungleRock85 Wrote: Solid list here....mine would be

Thrilled - Ed Oliver (I know sounds more unlikely now but who knows if trades for QB's happen), Devin White, and Jonah Williams

Fine With - Trading Back, Devin Bush, Andre Dillard, Juwaan Taylor, TJ Hockenson, Dwayne Haskins

Disappointed - Cody Ford, Drew Lock

Walking in front of traffic - Rashan Gary, Daniel Jones

Yeah, I'd definitely be thrilled with Oliver and have him more in a category with Bosa, Williams, and Allen. 
Reply/Quote
Everything will depend on which teams, if any pick or move up to pick QB's in front of us. The more that happens the better players fall to 11.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Texans are shopping Clowney. Wonder who will give up their 1st for him tonight.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Ive read more on the draft prospects in the last hour than the entire offseason.

So in my expert opinion of one hours worth of prospects and mock draft babblings, I can see the Bengals trading back for a lineman that most here wont agree on.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I heard from a scout source last night that if something he was hearing in terms of a 2nd QB going in the top 4 happened all hell would break loose if it was who he was told. This morning it is being reported the Skins are interested in coming up to 3 for Daniel Jones, not Haskins as many thought. If that happens the idea was it could set off a chain reaction of four QB's in the top 10.

This would be like hitting the lottery to us.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 01:05 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Raiders are apparently Interested in Haskins or fanning the smoke signals to get someone to trade in from of them.

That's why I hate all this pre-draft talk. Teams leak all kinds of stuff to manipulate things. There's talk that the Bengals may look at QB's, but that could also be teams in the top 10 trying to drum up interest so they can trade back.

(04-25-2019, 02:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Bfine's Bold Prediction:

Daniel Jones will be the 2nd QB taken and someone will trade up to do it

Going MUCH earlier than discussed: MICHAEL JORDAN

Going MUCH later than discussed: ED OLIVER

BENGALS select: CHRISTIAN WILKINS

DUANE HASKINS is available for us in RD 2.

If we're going to make predictions, may as well be bold. I tried to be pretty bold with mine as well.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 11:20 AM)Bengalholic Wrote: Now that the draft is finally here...less than 10 hours away, who are the top 3 players you think the Bengals will have available to choose from when they pick - assuming they stay put at 11 - and which one of those would you prefer? 

Also, which player(s) do you predict is taken much higher than projected tonight, and who might go much lower?

I THINK THEY'LL TAKE: An OT.  I don't know which one, as it kind of depends on who is available. But I think in the first we're going OT, and I'll go one step further and say we draft a QB in 2-4, maybe Grier whose accuracy makes him attractive to a QB coach. But for the OT, I'm afraid it'll be Dillard, who we could probably get in the second.

WHO WILL BE AVAILABLE: Top three, Devin Bush, Christian Wilkins, Quinen Williams. Of them, I'd be good with Bush or Wilkins.

BIGGEST RISER: Brian Burns. I've seen him mostly mocked in the second, but I think he'll end up top 20. Same with Trayvon Mullen. I think a lot of teams like him in the second but he may sneak into the first.

BIGGEST DROP: Sweat. I think the heart condition pushes him from mid-first to third or fourth.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 12:52 PM)Synric Wrote: White
Sweat
Ford.

I predict Will Grier will be the third quarterback drafted and it will be tonight.

I also say Grier gets picked tonight in the back end of the round.
Reply/Quote
Rumors are starting to heat up that the Steelers are trying to trade into the top ten. Most likely for one of the Devins
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 03:51 PM)MentalRage Wrote: Rumors are starting to heat up that the Steelers are trying to trade into the top ten. Most likely for one of the Devins

And we’ll trade back for a mediocre OT...

Reply/Quote
Andre Dillard, Jawann Taylor and Brian Burns. We take Burns.

Daniel Jones goes higher, Sweat goes a lot lower
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 04:00 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And we’ll trade back for a mediocre OT...

Or  just take him at 11
Reply/Quote
Who knows who it will be. Seems everybody has them picking someone different. LB is the biggest need, so I hope it's one of the Devin's. Lap says Dillard, he's right more often than not. I hope were not scratching our heads and saying "WTF Dey" after the pick.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 02:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Bfine's Bold Prediction:

Daniel Jones will be the 2nd QB taken and someone will trade up to do it

Going MUCH earlier than discussed: MICHAEL JORDAN

Going MUCH later than discussed: ED OLIVER

BENGALS select: CHRISTIAN WILKINS

DUANE HASKINS is available for us in RD 2.

Would love me some Christian Wilkins,or Andre Dillard,or Jonah Williams or Dexter Lawrence.I am not concerned about the two devin lbers.If the stoolers want one and have to go ahead of us to get one,please make them pay dearly for that.I think they are after Greedy Williams of LSU.I am not hyped up about the two linebackers all the nfl pundits are screaming about.they just want ratings.Pratt is super good,mack Wilson is very good and we have a couple dudes that have not had a chance to prove themselves in Jefferson and I think his name is Wilson.Any how we should not be worried about the two devins being gone.We should have our eyes on a linebacker in the third or forth.They are a ton of college teams out there that have extremely talented linebackers that have not even been spoke about and we will go get one.I do not want a linebacker at 11, I want Christain wilkins or dexter Lawrence or andre dillard or maybe johan Williams.I think the taylor guy is going to be gone ,but greg little could be our second round pick.I am pumped and I hate the stoolers,the browns and the dirty birds. intensely for sure.WHO-DEY ALL DAY.LOVE ALL YOU FANS ON HERE,ITS A BLAST FOR REAL ThumbsUp :andy:
Reply/Quote
Rock On
Reply/Quote
Hard to predict this draft and who will be there at #11.

I say we go Bush (50% chance he is available)
Williams (60% chance he is available)
Dillard (90% chance he is available)

I hope Haskins, Lock and Jones are all on the board and we trade back to no later than 15 and grab an extra 2nd round pick, if so I think Dillard may be my only pick sitting on the board.

I would love the TE Hockenson, just do not see him at #11 or J. Taylor as well
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 02:57 PM)Au165 Wrote: I heard from a scout source last night that if something he was hearing in terms of a 2nd QB going in the top 4 happened all hell would break loose if it was who he was told. This morning it is being reported the Skins are interested in coming up to 3 for Daniel Jones, not Haskins as many thought. If that happens the idea was it could set off a chain reaction of four QB's in the top 10.

This would be like hitting the lottery to us.

Rock On Best case scenario for us.
Reply/Quote
If Cincinnati picks an offensive lineman or a linebacker I’ll be ecstatic.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2019, 04:58 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: Would love me some Christian Wilkins,or Andre Dillard,or Jonah Williams or Dexter Lawrence.I am not concerned about the two devin lbers.If the stoolers want one and have to go ahead of us to get one,please make them pay dearly for that.I think they are after Greedy Williams of LSU.I am not hyped up about the two linebackers all the nfl pundits are screaming about.they just want ratings.Pratt is super good,mack Wilson is very good and we have a couple dudes that have not had a chance to prove themselves in Jefferson and I think his name is Wilson.Any how we should not be worried about the two devins being gone.We should have our eyes on a linebacker in the third or forth.They are a ton of college teams out there that have extremely talented linebackers that have not even been spoke about and we will go get one.I do not want a linebacker at 11, I want Christain wilkins or dexter Lawrence or andre dillard or maybe johan Williams.I think the taylor guy is going to be gone ,but greg little could be our second round pick.I am pumped and I hate the stoolers,the browns and the dirty birds. intensely for sure.WHO-DEY ALL DAY.LOVE ALL YOU FANS ON HERE,ITS A BLAST FOR REAL ThumbsUp :andy:

I like the way you think Cowboy
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I think Murray falls to the Bengals at 11.
I predict:

Murray
Ford
Sweat

Hockenson, White, Bush will be gone.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote