Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
***Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread***
(04-26-2019, 12:48 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Taylor going to fall into the Pats lap?

Still there. Wonder why?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Mack Wilson, Dalton Risner, Drew Lock, and Will Grier still on the board.
Everything in this post is my fault.
(04-26-2019, 12:56 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Mack Wilson, Dalton Risner, Drew Lock, and Will Grier still on the board.

Honestly I'm not sure if I'm interested in any of them in the second.
Names to keep an eye out for Bengals Day 2:
Ford-G
Taylor-OT
Lock-QB
Risner-OT
Greedy Williams-CB
McLaurin -WR
Jones -DT
Thornhill-S
Smith, Jr.-TE
Ferguson-Edge
Jenkins-C
Wilson-LB
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

(04-26-2019, 12:56 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Mack Wilson, Dalton Risner, Drew Lock, and Will Grier still on the board.

Taylor, Cody Ford and a bunch of CB's and WR's as well
I am so ready for 2024 season. I love pro football and hoping for a great Bengals year. Regardless, always remember it is a game and entertainment. 
Lots of corners and safeties available. WRs too.
(04-26-2019, 12:59 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Taylor, Cody Ford and a bunch of CB's and WR's as well

I'm intrigued by the CBs and Chase Winovich.

I think maybe a lot of teams are active early in the second to try to grab some of the OTs.
(04-26-2019, 12:59 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Taylor, Cody Ford and a bunch of CB's and WR's as well

I was looking at NFL.com & ESPN's best available, and it certainly doesn't line up well for us in the 2nd at our need positions. 
I'm stunned Taylor still there. Good ol and db help out there. Dremont jones and irv smith, tho I'd still wait on te I think.

I've soured on Mack in the second
(04-26-2019, 01:08 AM)Schmitbuck Wrote: I was looking at NFL.com & ESPN's best available, and it certainly doesn't line up well for us in the 2nd at our need positions. 

Dennard's on a one year deal, Dre's getting older, and you can never have too many corners...
(04-26-2019, 01:09 AM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I'm stunned Taylor still there.  Good ol and db help out there.  Dremont jones and irv smith, tho I'd still wait on te I think.  

I've soured on Mack in the second

I think I'm rooting for the DE from LA Tech, a trade back for WR or Mack, or trading it to Arizona for Rosen. 
Thoughts on Thornhill in the 2nd and moving Shawn Willians to nickel/dime LB?
From this point the question is what do we do to fix the linebacker situation.
(04-26-2019, 01:08 AM)Schmitbuck Wrote: I was looking at NFL.com & ESPN's best available, and it certainly doesn't line up well for us in the 2nd at our need positions. 

I see at least 3 potential year om OL starters

I see 3 to 5 DB's

I see a QB to groom to  start in 2020

I think we still go BPA in round 2
I am so ready for 2024 season. I love pro football and hoping for a great Bengals year. Regardless, always remember it is a game and entertainment. 
(04-26-2019, 01:11 AM)NKURyan Wrote: Dennard's on a one year deal, Dre's getting older, and you can never have too many corners...

Good point. I guess I can be sold on CB if it's the pick. I think I'm still burned out from all the 1st rounders from the Marvin era. 
(04-26-2019, 01:13 AM)Goalpost Wrote: From this point the question is what do we do to fix the linebacker situation.

I hope we don't reach and waste a LB pick in round 2 or round 3.
(04-26-2019, 01:13 AM)Goalpost Wrote: From this point the question is what do we do to fix the linebacker situation.

Score more points!  Tongue
It's not easy to rebuild the O-line but can appreciate the Bengals have spend their last two 1st round picks there.
Who did you guys get so far?
(04-26-2019, 01:19 AM)Goalpost Wrote: It's not easy to rebuild the O-line but can appreciate the Bengals have spend their last two 1st round picks there.

They tried a few years ago to set up the OL for the future, they were just 2 bade picks in the end of Ced and Fisher.