Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Official AFCN Power Rankings (Updated Week 9)
Week 1

1. Ravens
2. Bengals
3. Antonio Brown's Instagram Account
4. Oilers
5. Browns
7. Leveon Bell's Soundcloud Mixtape
6. Steelers
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 12:29 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Week 1

1. Ravens
2. Bengals
4. Oilers
5. Browns
6. Steelers

LOL.

Were your guys that good or do the Phins smell that bad?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 12:32 AM)McC Wrote: LOL.

Were your guys that good or do the Phins smell that bad?

The Phins ARE that bad, but it still takes a good team to set that many records and win in that fashion. 

Reply/Quote

1. Ravens
2. Bengals
4. Oilers
5. Browns
6. Steelers

Seems legit.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 12:38 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The Phins ARE that bad, but it still takes a good team to set that many records and win in that fashion. 

True. Dolphins are that bad but RB8 still had to complete all those throws. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

1. Ravens
2. Bengals
4. Oilers
5. Browns
6. Steelers

I'd have the Fightin' Baker Manziels last, with the Stoolers just above them, but otherwise spot on.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 01:28 AM)Wyche Wrote: I'd have the Fightin' Baker Manziels last, with the Stoolers just above them, but otherwise spot on.

Our analysts looked at the fact that the Browns actually have receivers and scored more than a FG when determining their ranking.  Obviously it is hard trying to determine how to distinguish between trash, but we feel like we have an accurate analysis.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 01:02 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: True. Dolphins are that bad but RB8 still had to complete all those throws. 

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 12:38 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The Phins ARE that bad, but it still takes a good team to set that many records and win in that fashion. 

Lamar sure carried my fantasy team....

Nice shout out to the Oilers as well.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

1. Ravens
2. Bengals
4. Oilers
5. Browns
6. Steelers

Oh my, I got to #3 and split a rib. That's the funniest post of the decade..... :andy: :andy: :andy:  I'm totally stealing this.
Reply/Quote

1. Ravens
2. Bengals
4. Oilers
5. Browns
6. Steelers

I like it but don't get why the Oilers are included. They're the Titans right? AFCS.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 11:31 AM)BengalRed Wrote: I like it but don't get why the Oilers are included. They're the Titans right? AFCS.

But all the others seemed legit to you?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 11:09 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Oh my, I got to #3 and split a rib. That's the funniest post of the decade..... :andy: :andy: :andy:  I'm totally stealing this.

Well give him props in the Hall of Fame sub-forum.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 11:31 AM)BengalRed Wrote: I like it but don't get why the Oilers are included. They're the Titans right? AFCS.

Oilers used to be in the same division years ago.

Then they became the Titans.

Then they played the Browns yesterday...awww hell, the joke loses humor when you have to explain it.

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 11:36 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Oilers used to be in the same division years ago.

Then they became the Titans.

Then they played the Browns yesterday...awww hell, the joke loses humor when you have to explain it.

Yep. I get it. I remember when they were in the same division as the Bengals. But he threw me when he said AFCN. Damn. I've made it even less humorous.  Whatever
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2019, 11:58 AM)BengalRed Wrote: Yep. I get it. I remember when they were in the same division as the Bengals. But he threw me when he said AFCN. Damn. I've made it even less humorous.  Whatever

Y'all remember when Jacksonville was in this crowded division too?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Week 2

1. Ravens
2. The NFCW
3. Catching mono during a Jets' locker room game of spin the bottle
4. Browns
5. Anyone who still calls Lamar Jackson a running back
6. Bengals
7. Whoever made the Browns v the Jets a week 2 primetime game
8. Steelers
9. Steelers after trading with the Dolphins

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 08:26 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Week 2

1. Ravens
2. The NFCW
3. Catching mono during a Jets' locker room game of spin the bottle
4. Browns
5. Anyone who still calls Lamar Jackson a running back
6. Bengals
7. Whoever made the Browns v the Jets a week 2 primetime game
8. Steelers
9. Steelers after trading with the Dolphins

I would flip 8 and 9.

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 12:21 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I would flip 8 and 9.

Passing up on drafting a new franchise QB next year and instead going with a great slot corner for 2-3 years makes them overall weaker in the long run, in my opinion. 

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 12:23 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Passing up on drafting a new franchise QB next year and instead going with a great slot corner for 2-3 years makes them overall weaker in the long run, in my opinion. 

Yeah, but we're talking about going into week 3 right now. 

Reply/Quote