Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Official AFCN Power Rankings (Updated Week 9)
(11-04-2019, 09:15 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: After abusing the 8-0* Patriots, smack talking you blumpkins when your teams have as many wins combined as the Ravens do just isn't as much fun.

1. Ravens
2. no
3. one
4. cares
5. about
6. the
7. rest
8. of
9. you
10. Bengals

* LOL combined .280 record of their opponents before last night
LOL! That's what I'm talking about. That's high quality smack right there. Love it.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 10:10 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Abused? LOL. That lucky fumble return for a TD was a 14 point swing that makes the score look more lopsided than it really was.

Losing by 3 scores = abused. And "lucky fumble"? Put this in your search bar: "What is a forced fumble?", then press enter. After you learn what a forced fumble is click on this link for the highlight video and go to the 3:20 mark to watch the play and the slowmo review: 
https://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2019110311/2019/REG9/patriots@ravens?icampaign=scoreStrip-globalNav-2019110311

The Ravens didn't get lucky because Edelman just dropped the ball, it was knocked out. No luck involved. That's skill, son.

But let's apply your "lucky" logic on the Patriots: The Patriots got lucky and recovered two Ravens fumbles and subsequently scored 10 points from them. If we subtract the 10 lucky points that means the Patriots only really scored 7 points in the game. Are you starting to see how asinine your "lucky" argument is?

Speaking of asinine, what the hell are you doing attempting to talk smack? The Bengals are the only winless team in the NFL. Fans of 0-8 teams have absolutely no smack to talk about. If that bothers you don't get upset with me. It's not my fault your team is complete garbage. Raven fans are the only fans in the AFCN who can legit talk smack. The Steelers are slowly regaining their smack talk credentials, though. And as far as the hyped up Browns fans go, they need to shut their gloryholes until they get more W's. They're embarrassing themselves.

Btw, are you Bengals fans looking forward to getting that 1st pick in the 2020 draft? I highly recommend you choose a QB. I'm just saying.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 07:39 PM)cinci4life Wrote: So i'm embarrassing myself yet you're the one who can't tell the difference between a fumble and a muffed punt. Brady still almost had 300 yards passing. If he was "abused" as you say, he wouldn't have anywhere near that many yards. And when was the last time you saw Edelman fumble a ball? That's why I say lucky because the Pats were driving down the field about to take the lead and deep down you know it. Easily a game changer.

Yes, me describing the muffed punt as a fumble isn't as embarrassing as you calling a great forced fumble "lucky" and using that as an excuse for how losing by 3 scores isn't being abused.

10 points off 9 drives. Brady got abused. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 08:15 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: The Ravens didn't get lucky because Edelman just dropped the ball, it was knocked out. No luck involved. That's skill, son.

The same skill that gave up over 500 total yards to the clowns? If you and Pat need a better example of what abused is go take a look at that box score again.  Hilarious 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=401128018
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 09:53 PM)cinci4life Wrote: The same skill that gave up over 500 total yards to the clowns? If you and Pat need a better example of what abused is go take a look at that box score again.  Hilarious 

Yep, the Browns abused the Ravens. 

What does that have to do with your baseless claim that the Ravens did not abuse the Patriots?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 09:53 PM)cinci4life Wrote: The same skill that gave up over 500 total yards to the clowns? If you and Pat need a better example of what abused is go take a look at that box score again.  Hilarious 

0-8...last place in the NFL (winning percentage = .000) <---- What don't you get about that? Nothing you have to say has any merit, Bugle boy. Your team has been abused the entire season.

Is it cold and dark in the basement?
Reply/Quote