Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Official AFCN Power Rankings (Updated Week 9)
(09-17-2019, 12:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah, but we're talking about going into week 3 right now. 

Nah, we're just trying to smack some Steelers fans
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2019, 12:23 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Passing up on drafting a new franchise QB next year and instead going with a great slot corner for 2-3 years makes them overall weaker in the long run, in my opinion. 

The Bengals are tanking a year early.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
1. Ravens
2. Browns
3. People who drafted Baker Mayfield
4. Whoever taught AB how to spell
5. Bengals
6. NFL officiating
7. Steelers
8. Anyone who watches MNF's 0-3 pillow fight.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2019, 08:45 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: 1. Ravens
2. Browns
3. People who drafted Baker Mayfield
4. Whoever taught AB how to spell
5. Bengals
6. NFL officiating
7. Steelers
8. Anyone who watches MNF's 0-3 pillow fight.

No way ABs spelling teacher is ahead of the Bengals.  I can't take this seriously if you are going to let divisional rivalry color your rankings.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Uh oh Nervous
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 05:04 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Uh oh  Nervous

Uh oh what? The Browns finally have 1 good game out of 4 to get back to .500 and someone is supposed to be scared?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 05:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Uh oh what? The Browns finally have 1 good game out of 4 to get back to .500 and someone is supposed to be scared?

And your team has how many wins so far?
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 05:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Uh oh what? The Browns finally have 1 good game out of 4 to get back to .500 and someone is supposed to be scared?

Well the uh oh was intended for Pat. But when did you become a Ravens fan?
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 05:14 PM)Vambo Wrote: And your team has how many wins so far?

Do you understand how a message board works? 

The other guy said "uh oh" and i replied to that. What does that have to do with the Bengals? 

To answer your question though, i don't know how many wins the Bengals have after week 4 because they haven't played yet. Simple math tells me that if they win tomorrow night, they are 1 game behind first place. 

Any more questions?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 05:17 PM)BengalRed Wrote: Well the uh oh was intended for Pat. But when did you become a Ravens fan?

Oh. You assumed everyone is a mind reader. 

Copy that.  Mellow

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 05:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Oh. You assumed everyone is a mind reader. 

Copy that.  Mellow
You mad bro?   Whatever
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 05:18 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Do you understand how a message board works? 

The other guy said "uh oh" and i replied to that. What does that have to do with the Bengals? 

To answer your question though, i don't know how many wins the Bengals have after week 4 because they haven't played yet. Simple math tells me that if they win tomorrow night, they are 1 game behind first place. 

Any more questions?

Did I ask after 4 games or so far...I'll take it goose eggs.  Or if they loose (which is the more than likely) 2 games out.

Are you really that butt hurt after that simple question or was it kinda tough for you to figure out?

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 05:21 PM)BengalRed Wrote: You mad bro?   Whatever

Mad that the Bengals have a chance to move to 1 game out of first place? 

I can't see why a Bengals fan would be mad about that. 

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 05:21 PM)BengalRed Wrote: You mad bro?   Whatever

Yes he is LOL  

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 05:23 PM)Vambo Wrote: Did I ask after 4 games or so far...I'll take it goose eggs.  Or if they loose (which is the more than likely) 2 games out.

Are you really that butt hurt after that simple question or was it kinda tough for you to figure out?

Old people just don't belong in a smack forum... 

and part of the reason why this subforum sucks so hard now. All the people that knew how to have some fun are gone. 

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 05:24 PM)Vambo Wrote: Yes he is LOL  

^ more of that old guy blistering smack. 

Ouch!!

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 05:28 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: ^ more of that old guy blistering smack. 

Ouch!!

LMAO Hilarious  Yeah that's it  0-3 rfaulk34  just like your team.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 05:31 PM)Vambo Wrote: LMAO Hilarious  Yeah that's it  0-3 rfaulk34  just like your team.

You're on a roll, guy. Keep it going!

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 05:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You're on a roll, guy. Keep it going!

No, I don't really like kicking a man/woman while they are down to much.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2019, 05:36 PM)Vambo Wrote: No, I don't really like kicking a man/woman while they are down to much.

*too

Reply/Quote