Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Official AFCN Power Rankings (Updated Week 9)
1. Ravens
2. The entire NFCW
3. Mike Tomlin as the HC of the Redskins
4. Dayton Triangles
5. Getting a Vasectomy Reversed
6. Browns
7. Mike Tomlin as the HC of the Steelers
8. Steelers
9. The Office after Steve Carrell left
10. Bengals
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Lamar Jackson's fantasy football owners are number 1. Not since Blake Bortles has a scrub produced so much. That $500 is practically sitting in my pocket.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 09:05 PM)jason Wrote: Lamar Jackson's fantasy football owners are number 1. Not since Blake Bortles has a scrub produced so much. That $500 is practically sitting in my pocket.

Respect the Heisman winner 

Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 12:31 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Oh yeah, calling me a girls name. What a smacker you are. Imma just start calling you Ike Turner 'cause you're the best smacker ever. Rolleyes

Wait, you're actually a guy? You could of fooled me by the things you post.
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 09:00 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: 1. Ravens
2. The entire NFCW
3. Mike Tomlin as the HC of the Redskins
4. Dayton Triangles
5. Getting a Vasectomy Reversed
6. Browns
7. Mike Tomlin as the HC of the Steelers
8. Steelers
9. The Office after Steve Carrell left 
10. Bengals

That should get even Mike Brown to wake up.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 06:02 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Wait, you're actually a guy? You could of fooled me by the things you post.

Sure, double down on your sexism. THAT's a smart idea. Rolleyes
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 03:10 PM)Dill Wrote: When I see typos and grammar errors in others posts, I presume the same has happened to them.

Correct your dangling participle - albeit minor and insignificant!
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2019, 09:51 AM)XsandOs Wrote: Correct your dangling participle - albeit minor and insignificant!

--and nonexistent in this case.
Reply/Quote
1. Ravens
2. NFCW
3. Oilers again somehow
4. Bye week
5. to 14. The 10 best high school field hockey teams in the Cleveland area
15. Browns
16. Robert Kraft's favorite masseuse handling balls
17. Terry Bradshaw's goatee
18. Steelers
19. Bakerthebeast's threads
20. Bengals

Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 09:04 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: 1. Ravens
2. NFCW
3. Oilers again somehow
4. Bye week
15. Browns
18. Steelers
20. Bengals

I'm more embarrassed that BakertheBuffoons threads are ranked higher than the Bengals, than i am of the Bengals being a fraud of an NFL franchise. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-20-2019, 09:04 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: 1. Ravens
2. NFCW
3. Oilers again somehow
4. Bye week
15. Browns
18. Steelers
20. Bengals

Now you're just being a dick.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
1. Ravens
2. NFCW
3. Dressing up as Antonio Clown for Halloween
4. Candy Corn
5. Steelers
6. Brandon Weeden
7. Browns
8. People who give out Jesus books or pencils on Halloween

Reply/Quote
After abusing the 8-0* Patriots, smack talking you blumpkins when your teams have as many wins combined as the Ravens do just isn't as much fun.

1. Ravens
2. no
3. one
4. cares
5. about
6. the
7. rest
8. of
9. you
10. Bengals

* LOL combined .280 record of their opponents before last night

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 09:15 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: After abusing the 8-0* Patriots, smack talking you blumpkins when your teams have as many wins combined as the Ravens do just isn't as much fun.

1. Ravens
2. no
3. one
4. cares
5. about
6. the
7. rest
8. of
9. you
10. Bengals

In the same post, you just crowed about and diminished (thanks to your asterisk) the significance of beating an undefeated Pats team.  

I get it, though.  It's hard to resist the temptation of making the Patriots look bad.  For example, my brother actually suggested that we root for you guys last night for that very reason.  
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 09:15 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: After abusing the 8-0* Patriots, smack talking you blumpkins when your teams have as many wins combined as the Ravens do just isn't as much fun.

1. Ravens
2. no
3. one
4. cares
5. about
6. the
7. rest
8. of
9. you
10. Bengals

Abused? LOL. That lucky fumble return for a TD was a 14 point swing that makes the score look more lopsided than it really was.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Can't say I'm too disappointed the Ravens won. Since the Bengals won't win 19 games in three years I don't want anyone to go 19-0.

And remember the Brown's have the easiest schedule in the league starting this next week.

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 10:10 AM)cinci4life Wrote: Abused? LOL. That lucky fumble return for a TD was a 14 point swing that makes the score look more lopsided than it really was.

Kind of like how New England was spotted 10 points on "lucky" fumbles on the punt and Ingram first down? Outside of those two fumbles deep in our territory, Tom Brady had 10 points on 9 drives. He got abused. The Pat's "historic" defense allowed 30 points to our offense. They got abused. 

Sit down, you're embarrassing yourself. 

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 10:47 AM)michaelsean Wrote: And remember the Brown's have the easiest schedule in the league starting this next week.

Patriots now face 5 teams that are 27-12, but they get to end it by playing 2 opponents with a combined 1 win in December. 

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 10:06 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: In the same post, you just crowed about and diminished (thanks to your asterisk) the significance of beating an undefeated Pats team.  

I get it, though.  It's hard to resist the temptation of making the Patriots look bad.  For example, my brother actually suggested that we root for you guys last night for that very reason.  

It's nuanced lol

Reply/Quote
(11-04-2019, 01:36 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Kind of like how New England was spotted 10 points on "lucky" fumbles on the punt and Ingram first down? Outside of those two fumbles deep in our territory, Tom Brady had 10 points on 9 drives. He got abused. The Pat's "historic" defense allowed 30 points to our offense. They got abused. 

Sit down, you're embarrassing yourself. 

So i'm embarrassing myself yet you're the one who can't tell the difference between a fumble and a muffed punt. Brady still almost had 300 yards passing. If he was "abused" as you say, he wouldn't have anywhere near that many yards. And when was the last time you saw Edelman fumble a ball? That's why I say lucky because the Pats were driving down the field about to take the lead and deep down you know it. Easily a game changer.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote