Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Official AJ McCarron support Thread***
What Bengals Fans can look forward to with AJ McCarron Era.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/18/what-bengals-fans-can-look-forward-to-with-aj-mccarron-era/
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 02:57 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: What Bengals Fans can look forward to with AJ McCarron Era.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/18/what-bengals-fans-can-look-forward-to-with-aj-mccarron-era/

When 20% of an article is talking about the player's wife, you know that article has very little substance.

Just sayin'.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Nope.  He'll never make it, he wears one of those rubber wedding rings. Ninja

Seriously though, nice family AJ, congrats. ThumbsUp

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
There is no "AJ McCarron era" and this thread is just trolling.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 03:11 PM)PhilHos Wrote: When 20% of an article is talking about the player's wife, you know that article has very little substance.

Just sayin'.

With a completely smokin' wife, you can't blame the writer...its a great bright spot..or G..depending on who you are..

Just sayin'.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 03:11 PM)PhilHos Wrote: When 20% of an article is talking about the player's wife, you know that article has very little substance.

Just sayin'.

But his wife has a lot of substance.

Wub
Reply/Quote
Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I'll just say that I like McCarron. He seems like a great guy and a good family man.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 04:33 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'll just say that I like McCarron. He seems like a great guy and a good family man.

He is, and if Dalton continues his struggles, he deserves a shot at it before any of this CK nonsense comes to fruition.  I'd much rather roll with AJM than Colin.  McCarron is much more accurate with the ball.

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 04:36 PM)Wyche Wrote: He is, and if Dalton continues his struggles, he deserves a shot at it before any of this CK nonsense comes to fruition.  I'd much rather roll with AJM than Colin.  McCarron is much more accurate with the ball.

There is no way that they would bring Kap in and let him start day one over McCarron, he would not know the playbook.  What I am expecting and what I WAS BANNED FOR is that AJ McCarron comes in and plays a few downs for AD, and this would give AJ some playing time.  This also will let AD know it is a step more serious to get on the right track again.  
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 04:45 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: There is no way that they would bring Kap in and let him start day one over McCarron, he would not know the playbook.  What I am expecting and what I WAS BANNED FOR is that AJ McCarron comes in and plays a few downs for AD, and this would give AJ some playing time.  This also will let AD know it is a step more serious to get on the right track again.  

Could be right.....it can't hurt if Dalton continues to fizzle.  For the record, I think the Kap BS is just that, BS.  I mean, if we're looking for added mobility, let Driskel heal and try him.  I know it was against reserves, but kid played well in the preseason, better than the other two in my mind.

McCarron is just the guy you need for a backup, no question.  I just don't know if he can elevate to starter material.  Only one way to find out!

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 03:19 PM)GodFather Wrote: With a completely smokin' wife, you can't blame the writer...its a great bright spot..or G..depending on who you are..

Just sayin'.

(09-18-2017, 03:42 PM)Benton Wrote: But his wife has a lot of substance.

Wub

You guys are thinking with the wrong head again. LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 04:33 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'll just say that I like McCarron. He seems like a great guy and a good family man.

What? Can we still call him macroni?
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 08:46 PM)Fresno B Wrote: What? Can we still call him macroni?

Yes you can, but people will get angry.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I am in love with Macaroni's mother.

[Image: zNicZjo.jpg]
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 08:59 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I am in love with Macaroni's mother.

[Image: zNicZjo.jpg]

Looks like she's single.  Good luck.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 04:45 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: There is no way that they would bring Kap in and let him start day one over McCarron, he would not know the playbook.  What I am expecting and what I WAS BANNED FOR is that AJ McCarron comes in and plays a few downs for AD, and this would give AJ some playing time.  This also will let AD know it is a step more serious to get on the right track again.  

Nobody gets banned for any opinion they have. If that were the case, there's people who like McCarron way more than you who have never been disciplined. You can get suspended for calling out mods though.

(09-18-2017, 08:46 PM)Fresno B Wrote: What? Can we still call him macroni?

Of course? Macaroni was never meant as a shot at McCarron. It started as an issue with Bonnie's phone auto-correcting McCarron to macaroni and some of us thought it was hilarious. And some hated it. And the fact that some hated it only made it more hilarious to the people who thought it was funny.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 09:46 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Of course? Macaroni was never meant as a shot at McCarron. It started as an issue with Bonnie's phone auto-correcting McCarron to macaroni and some of us thought it was hilarious. And some hated it. And the fact that some hated it only made it more hilarious to the people who thought it was funny.

This x100. Only reason I ever even used it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Think Dalton is better than AJM but am fine with putting him in and finding out.

If he is better roll with it. If not it can serve as a wake up call for Andy.

But if Kap was brought in and played over AJM after we turned down a second round pick in trade ?

Would be pissed.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Kaep isnt coming here. AJ deserves a shot if we go away from Dalton. Other teams think he's desirable, why don't we? BAD COACHING!

Reply/Quote