Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Official AJ McCarron support Thread***
McCarron sounds like a real badass when he says how much he loves his relationship with Dalton. That's what we need! LOVE LOVE LOVE all you need is love. Has a hippie ever played QB in the NFL before? We could be breaking new ground here!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No more talking about quarterback changes until the offensive line changes first!
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 10:16 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: No more talking about quarterback changes until the offensive line changes first!

I bet McCarron LOVES his relationship with the o-line, though.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 08:59 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I am in love with Macaroni's mother.

[Image: zNicZjo.jpg]

Damn....no doubt!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Pass. I wasn't too impressed with his performance when he did play. That was with a pretty good offensive line. He doesn't have much pocket awareness. Struggled in camp and in pre season. I'll play it out with Dalton.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 09:02 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Looks like she's single.  Good luck.

I wonder if she always wears her ring...
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 07:04 AM)ben_lewtas9 Wrote: I wonder if she always wears her ring...
AM I,the only one here who thinks his kid looks like Dalton, ok I will stop. If Dalton looks like trash running this offense, then I imagine Mccaron will too. Dalton is no scrub when everything is in order. We should have overpayed Big Whit.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 09:02 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Looks like she's single.  Good luck.

Wouldn't mind being the meat in that sammich.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 10:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: McCarron sounds like a real badass when he says how much he loves his relationship with Dalton.  That's what we need!  LOVE LOVE LOVE all you need is love.  Has a hippie ever played QB in the NFL before?  We could be breaking new ground here!

If you were McCarron would you be itching to play behind that bandaid line?
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 02:14 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: If you were McCarron would you be itching to play behind that bandaid line?

No, but I'd be able to express my support for Dalton in a way that sounded less like soap opera-grade passion. McCarron's response is so over the top it's hard to think his agenda is anything but "dear lord please don't put me in there and ruin my marketability when I'm a FA!"
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 03:43 PM)Nately120 Wrote: No, but I'd be able to express my support for Dalton in a way that sounded less like soap opera-grade passion.  McCarron's response is so over the top it's hard to think his agenda is anything but "dear lord please don't put me in there and ruin my marketability when I'm a FA!"

He's super religious. Maybe it's just the Christian in him. 

Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 02:57 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: What Bengals Fans can look forward to with AJ McCarron Era.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/18/what-bengals-fans-can-look-forward-to-with-aj-mccarron-era/

This is the stupidest friggin thread I have seen....
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 06:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He's super religious. Maybe it's just the Christian in him. 

I thought Christians were the ones who didn't want to talk about loving their relationships with other men.  In confused. 
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2017, 10:13 PM)Nately120 Wrote: McCarron sounds like a real badass when he says how much he loves his relationship with Dalton.  That's what we need!  LOVE LOVE LOVE all you need is love.  Has a hippie ever played QB in the NFL before?  We could be breaking new ground here!

I support Dalton for now, but I disagree with this actually.  What McCarron just did is what Dalton can't  do.  He gave an impassioned speech to make a point.  He could probably give an impassioned speech before a game.  Andy just can't do that.  He politely asks his guys to win but that's it.   For example, I know he wasn't  a QB and some people hate him, but Ray Lewis pumped his fellow players up before games.  I think that kind of emotion and fire is important when you're trying to win a game.  I think McCarron just proved he's better at that than Dalton is.
Reply/Quote
(09-19-2017, 07:36 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I support Dalton for now, but I disagree with this actually.  What McCarron just did is what Dalton can't  do.  He gave an impassioned speech to make a point.  He could probably give an impassioned speech before a game.  Andy just can't do that.  He politely asks his guys to win but that's it.   For example, I know he wasn't  a QB and some people hate him, but Ray Lewis pumped his fellow players up before games.  I think that kind of emotion and fire is important when you're trying to win a game.  I think McCarron just proved he's better at that than Dalton is.

I think McCarron could possibly have some edge to him, but that speech made him sound like one of the Care Bears.
Reply/Quote