Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow's Recovery
And in the year of our Lord 2021 on March 31st....Joe Burrow appears to be hitting striding out confidently on the field and throwing once again.  

Guess he liked what he saw from those Pro Days too?

https://twitter.com/Bengals/status/1377297926305759237?s=20
Reply/Quote
Must you use "hitting the field" lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 01:52 PM)jj22 Wrote: Must you use "hitting the field" lol

Ninja You're right. Too soon. Fixed  
Reply/Quote
The comments are funny and sad at the same time. People do not evidently get it...."what does this mean?" "Is that Joe?" Duh!
Reply/Quote
If this was just some random dude I would have no idea he tore is knee up only months ago. Happy with the progress, will be really excited to see running and throwing.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 02:56 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: If this was just some random dude I would have no idea he tore is knee up only months ago. Happy with the progress, will be really excited to see running and throwing.

Same thing I thought, not even a bit of a limp after just having his knee shredded. Wild.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 05:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Same thing I thought, not even a bit of a limp after just having his knee shredded. Wild.

He just glared real hard at his ACL and it was fixed.

It is all about holding the ACL accountable.  We never had that with Andy.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 05:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He just glared real hard at his ACL and it was fixed.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 05:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He just glared real hard at his ACL and it was fixed.

Lol good post!
Reply/Quote
Gets the Bengals to the Super Bowl. Comeback Player of the Year. You heard it here first...

..and likely last.
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2021, 09:07 PM)Destro Wrote: Gets the Bengals to the Super Bowl. Comeback Player of the Year. You heard it here first...

..and likely last.

[Image: XNNNXIZRMYJJZQKL47LR43CRKI.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote