Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Official Game Day Thread... Steelers @ Patriots
Lol squealers crying for flags
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
When was the last time Williams looked even remotely decent??? 5 years ago? Seems like he started the steelers steroid regimen. LOL
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'm not one to root for an injury so I'll just say I wish Brady would get a bad case of diarrhea for the rest of the game.
Reply/Quote
Well that was all pretty bad.

I was at least hoping for the offense to score a touch down...maybe two.

Gotta work this hip flexor out so I can go tryout my kicking at Heinz field this weekend. Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Well, the obligatory "Ben is such a warrior/gamer/tough guy" injury has already happened.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 11:32 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Well, the obligatory "Ben is such a warrior/gamer/tough guy" injury has already happened.
"Jesus ****! Look at him work through that tweaked ankle!"
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 11:32 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Well, the obligatory "Ben is such a warrior/gamer/tough guy" injury has already happened.

(09-10-2015, 11:34 PM)Big Boss Wrote: "Jesus ****!  Look at him work through that tweaked ankle!"

Well its the one thing they can't say about Brady...so there's that.   Smirk
Reply/Quote
I figured the Steelers would miss LeBeau, but I had no idea how much.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Steelers defense looks like hot garbage.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 11:57 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I figured the Steelers would miss LeBeau, but I had no idea how much.

I have been saying all offseason the Steelers defense Will be horrible.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 12:00 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: I have been saying all offseason the Steelers defense Will be horrible.

Ben is lucky he's got some pretty good weapons on offense, because he's going to have to put up some pretty stout numbers if they plan on contending this year.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 12:00 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: I have been saying all offseason the Steelers defense Will be horrible.

They cannot cover Gronkowski.  I wish I had him on my fantasy team.
Reply/Quote
That was a VERY sloppy game on both sides. Steelers mostly looked foolish on defense and the lack of experience for the Pats corners showed.
Reply/Quote
Well, look at the bright side. Antonio Brown got a ton of garbage time stats, so in a couple weeks, it will look like he had a good game. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Bengals Season hasn't started yet and steelers already lookin up at us in the standings
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Ended up not being as awful as I thought. If Brady can't put up, what did the Pat's fans say? 40? 50?, on the new Steelers D in their first real game it doesn't look good for him when they play a better D.

Missed opportunities on offense and not covering Gronk is n't a recipe for winning in New England.

On to game two.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 07:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: Ended up not being as awful as I thought.  If Brady can't put up, what did the Pat's fans say? 40? 50?, on the new Steelers D in their first real game it doesn't look good for him when they play a better D.

Missed opportunities on offense and not covering Gronk is n't a recipe for winning in New England.

On to game two.

Yeah... I was surprised Brady couldn't get more than 4 TDs
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2015, 11:57 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I figured the Steelers would miss LeBeau, but I had no idea how much.

Really, you're attributing that to Dick LeBeau?

Not as much to do with the fact that they're fielding a starting secondary with all-world athletes such as Shamarko Thomas, Cortez Allen, Mike Mitchell, William Gay, and Antwon Blake?? Don't forget that's all while they're relying on a handful of extremely young players to step up at LB.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 08:02 AM)Brownshoe Wrote: Yeah... I was surprised Brady couldn't get more than 4 TDs

One was a completely blown coverage.  One was for one yard and the TE barely caught the ball and reached across the line.

He had a great game...and he should have against that secondary.  The Steelers couldn't figure out how to cover Gronk...not many teams have.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2015, 08:51 AM)djs7685 Wrote: Really, you're attributing that to Dick LeBeau?

Not as much to do with the fact that they're fielding a starting secondary with all-world athletes such as Shamarko Thomas, Cortez Allen, Mike Mitchell, William Gay, and Antwon Blake?? Don't forget that's all while they're relying on a handful of extremely young players to step up at LB.

Did Thomas play much at all?
Reply/Quote