Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official Joe Burrow / NCG Thread***
Joe Burrow will be on center stage tonight, with the eyes of Bengals nation watching intently.

If you're already on board with him being drafted by the Bengals. what are you hoping to see from him tonight?

If you don't like the idea of Burrow as the Bengals 1OA, what could you see in this game that might change your mind?

To get this kicked off, here a a few videos that I thought were good watches...

Reply/Quote
Good thread, Holic. I’m looking forward to this game more than any the Bengals have played in 4 years...

Just feels good to be excited for a change.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2020, 03:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Good thread, Holic. I’m looking forward to this game more than any the Bengals have played in 4 years...

Just feels good to be excited for a change.

Same way man, ive watched every Bengals game for the last 15 years but the last couple years I feel like I have been mentally checked out.

New coaches last year and the top QB prospect this year have me hopeful, an active free agency would really top it all off but I know thats not likely.

Lets hope for a great game without an injury for Burrow.  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
[Image: ENOoZISUEAIhXMH.jpg]

Friend sent me that this morning lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I'm already sold on him.

What I want to see to remove the doubt in others' minds:
- NO INJURY!!!!
- 65% completion percentage
- 300+ passing yards
- More TDs than turnovers
- Ideally winning but especially not losing because of him
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I am so stoked for this game.

What I'm looking for from this game:
Joe Burrow throwing 4 TDs to break the NCAA single season TD record.
Joe Burrow throwing for 625 yards to break the NCAA single season yards record (won't happen. Still want it to though.)
Throw for better than 25/39 (64.1%) to break the NCAA single season accuracy record

If he makes more crazy plays while doing those three (but really, just the 1st and 3rd ones), then that's just gravy.
Reply/Quote
I'm just looking for a good game that justifies the notion that he should be drafted.

Even if he shits the bed, I'm not worried, but not expecting him to; just expecting that whatever happens, happens.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm already 100% sold on Burrow so just more doing what he's been doing.
Reply/Quote
He doesn't like skyline chili. Hopefully he likes Montgomery ribs or Graeter's.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2020, 05:08 PM)Goalpost Wrote: He doesn't like skyline chili. Hopefully he likes Montgomery ribs or Graeter's.

He's an Ohio boy. I'm sure he will be just fine with Cincinnati food.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2020, 05:08 PM)Goalpost Wrote: He doesn't like skyline chili. Hopefully he likes Montgomery ribs or Graeter's.

I don’t care if he lives off kale smoothies like TB12 just win us a lot of games!

Reply/Quote

He better his head straight real quick now.  And goetta too.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Just get in and get out without an injury. Couldn't care less about the win.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I want to see that he stayed focused on the game and is prepared, not overweight and lost on the field because he spent too much time at the buffet on the awards circuit.
Reply/Quote
from a fans perspective... . Will proformance in this game have any affect on your decision that JB is #1?
Reply/Quote
In another Swinney interview I saw, he said Burrow was "like a more athletic Tom Brady." Mellow
Reply/Quote

Well  Its Goldstar thats a sponser...    Skyline is for them reds players lol...

But it dont matter...   what he likes/dont like....
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2020, 05:24 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: from a fans perspective... .    Will proformance in this game have any affect on your decision that JB is #1?

nope
Reply/Quote

Legit; what is so special about Graeters and what makes it different from other ice creams?

I've never had it, so I'm genuinely curious.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2020, 05:37 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Legit; what is so special about Graeters and what makes it different from other ice creams?

I've never had it, so I'm genuinely curious.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graeter%27s
Reply/Quote