Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official Joe Burrow / NCG Thread***
I like that Joe said he tells his coaches: "If you don't want me to throw it, don't call it"
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2020, 09:52 PM)jason Wrote: In short; nothing.

Don't let those boys down there talk you into trying goetta either.

Always knew you had a screw loose!

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2020, 09:55 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Cincinnati food review -- and yes I'm from Cincinnati:  Goetta is vile.  Skyline is awful.  Gold Star is tolerable.  LaRosa's is good.  Graeter's is sweet ambrosia made by angels.  

Goetta would probably be ok if you've never had regular ol sausage.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2020, 10:01 PM)jason Wrote: Goetta would probably be ok if you've never had regular ol sausage.

Yuck. I’ll eat chicken sausage or turkey sausage but regular ol’ sausage is disgusting. I don’t do bacon or ham either.
Reply/Quote
POTUS in the house
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
This is bigger than the SUPERBOWL!! oh my! Hehe
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2020, 10:06 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Yuck.  I’ll eat chicken sausage or turkey sausage but regular ol’ sausage is disgusting.  I don’t do bacon or ham either.

I get my Sausage, Ham, and Bacon straight from the butcher usually a years worth at once. I trade beef for pork lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2020, 10:09 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: This is bigger than the SUPERBOWL!! oh my! Hehe

Well if the draft predictions hold up this game is the biggest thing to happen to the Bengals this year.  Even though they are not even playing.  :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2020, 10:01 PM)jason Wrote: Goetta would probably be ok  if you've never had regular ol sausage.

Goetta is not sausage.  And it is awesome.
Reply/Quote
Joe don't get hurt please
Reply/Quote
Trevor Lawrence reminds me of that kid from Dazed and Confused if grew up to play college football.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
This is the first time in my life I've ever made a point to watch college football.
Reply/Quote
I have no doubt the Tigers will win!
Reply/Quote
Wait a minute, why is Ross playing for Clemson? Is this the rookie card?
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2020, 10:20 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Trevor Lawrence reminds me of that kid from Dazed and Confused if grew up to play college football.

Wife says he looks like a girl.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2020, 10:18 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Joe don't get hurt please

Please stop.

Reply/Quote
(01-13-2020, 10:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This is the first time in my life I've ever made a point to watch college football.

Same here, but whoever shines in this game. I hope we draft him/them.  I want those who step up to the occasion.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2020, 10:22 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Wife says he looks like a girl.

That would be one ugly girl.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Dabo opts to pin the LSU offense... instead of risking them getting good field position.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I bet Joe's wonderlic score is going to be crazy high
Reply/Quote