Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official NCAA Rankings
(11-11-2019, 06:46 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Turn it in blank and prosper

Never thought of that.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 01:22 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I get that this is a joke, but I think the Bengals would annihilate any NCAA team they played.  An amazing college team could produce ~4-5 NFL caliber starters, and that would be a rare occurrence.  The Bengals suck, real bad, but they're far better than a college team.  I am surprised they didn't move AJ Green before the deadline.  Maybe their hoping he can come back and play well enough to increase his value?

I also realize its a joke however I know people that actually believe the best team in college would beat the worst team in the NFL.  Its just not going to happen.  OSU could play the bengals 100 times and the bengals would probably win all 100 of them by at least 50  4-5 guys good enough to make the NFL versus 53 that were good enough to make the NFL.  Ok, you can take out a few of those 53 because some of them probably arent NFL caliber but you get the point.  Its not even close

As far as AJ green goes, I am not surprised they kept him.  Its the Bengals after all.  Id be hard pressed to find better trade fodder than AJ green.  Currently mired in a winless season, guy hasnt played one snap yet, is a FA at the end of the year, and is an elite player(or used to be before he had injury issues).  Holding onto him made zero sense but its mike brown so it makes perfect sense
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 06:41 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They can produce more than that.  I believe OSU had five first rounders alone a couple of years ago, and Alabama has done the same.

AJ isn't going to increase his value to the Bengals because this is the last year of his contract.  They get nothing for him except a stupid comp pick that they will bungle.  Somewhere there is a list of the players that have been drafted by the Bengals Holy Grail-comp picks, and virtually every one was a bust.

I had a teacher who told us if we got a zero on a true false test he would give us a 100.  Mike Brown deserves a 100 because he has done every single thing wrong that's possible.  

5 first rounders is an anomaly.  
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2019, 03:09 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: 5 first rounders is an anomaly.  

I was watching highlights of the Alabama and Ohio State game from the playoffs in 2014. It's amazing how many NFL stars were in that game... There were several other guys who are NFL starters as well.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote