6. Bengals
7. Georgia
8. Oregon
9. Utah
10. Oklahoma
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
31 owners would be embarrassed by today. And Alabama ain’t 2.

OSU whooped up on Maryland yesterday so I guess this is fair turnabout.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
No way the Bengals would crack the top 10
Reply/Quote
At least Marv was just consistently below average with his record.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Just need to clean up a few things.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:00 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: 1. LSU
2. Alabama
3. Ohio State
4. Clemson
5. Penn State
6. Bengals
7. Georgia
8. Oregon
9. Utah
10. Oklahoma

Come on, man! That's just wrong of you. There's no way in hell the Bengals are that high on the list.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 09:05 PM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Come on, man! That's just wrong of you. There's no way in hell the Bengals are that high on the list.

The guy 3 posts above you just said the exact same thing.  Mellow

And i bet you laughed out loud when you typed that, didn't you? 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 05:36 PM)michaelsean Wrote: 31 owners would be embarrassed by today.  And Alabama ain’t 2.

OSU whooped up on Maryland yesterday so I guess this is fair turnabout.

I honestly didn't know Maryland played yesterday. I don't follow the Terps. I went to UMBC. 

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 10:51 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I honestly didn't know Maryland played yesterday. I don't follow the Terps. I went to UMBC. 

Greggy was the Terps guy. Wonder what he's doing now?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 10:51 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I honestly didn't know Maryland played yesterday. I don't follow the Terps. I went to UMBC. 

I had tix and my son and I went up. It’s nice being a fan of a machine that’s going to win 90% of their games. It was a little hard to watch this game at times because I don’t have any dislike of Maryland. The good thing is you get to see a lot of the young kids. Unlike the NFL, watching college backups is watching the future.

Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 10:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The guy 3 posts above you just said the exact same thing.  Mellow

And i bet you laughed out loud when you typed that, didn't you? 

Um, no he didn't. Wow, you are grasping at straws.

I laughed out loud about how you don't have any football smack talk because the Bengals are so friggen horrible that it's embarrassing for you.

I have you putting in work to save face, but it still won't help.

I. Own. You. Chump. 

Mooning
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 01:01 AM)E.A. Poe Wrote: Um, no he didn't

I laughed out loud how you don't have any football smack talk because the Bengals are so friggen horrible that it's embarrassing for you.

I have you putting in work to save face, but it still won't help.

I. Own. You. Chump. 

Mooning

Well, i have to give you this...you are an expert on being an embarrassment. 

P.S. That emoji doesn't bother me. You can post it 50 times in every reply. It's amusing that you think it does. You are so ColtsfanofEveryteam like, it's uncanny. 

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 01:08 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Well, i have to give you this...you are an expert on being an embarrassment. 

P.S. That emoji doesn't bother me. You can post it 50 times in every reply. It's amusing that you think it does. You are so ColtsfanofEveryteam like, it's uncanny. 

Yep, still not a hint of football anywhere in your posts. Why even bother to come to a football website, no less, its smack talk section?

You are spinning your tires like a madman, but you aren't moving. You may as well go back to licking the windows in your trailer until the next football season.

49-13! 

Mooning Mooning Mooning
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2019, 04:00 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: 1. LSU
2. Alabama
3. Ohio State
4. Clemson
5. Penn State
6. Bengals
7. Georgia
8. Oregon
9. Utah
10. Oklahoma

You severely overestimated the Bengals here.....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I get that this is a joke, but I think the Bengals would annihilate any NCAA team they played. An amazing college team could produce ~4-5 NFL caliber starters, and that would be a rare occurrence. The Bengals suck, real bad, but they're far better than a college team. I am surprised they didn't move AJ Green before the deadline. Maybe their hoping he can come back and play well enough to increase his value?
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 01:22 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I get that this is a joke, but I think the Bengals would annihilate any NCAA team they played.  An amazing college team could produce ~4-5 NFL caliber starters, and that would be a rare occurrence.  The Bengals suck, real bad, but they're far better than a college team.  I am surprised they didn't move AJ Green before the deadline.  Maybe their hoping he can come back and play well enough to increase his value?

You're forgetting the anti-synergy effects of the Bengals coaching staff has on the performance of the team regardless of the players' talent. .
Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 01:22 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I get that this is a joke, but I think the Bengals would annihilate any NCAA team they played.  An amazing college team could produce ~4-5 NFL caliber starters, and that would be a rare occurrence.  The Bengals suck, real bad, but they're far better than a college team.  I am surprised they didn't move AJ Green before the deadline.  Maybe their hoping he can come back and play well enough to increase his value?

There's no way to tell because they have no clue what the hell they're doing. 

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 01:22 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I get that this is a joke, but I think the Bengals would annihilate any NCAA team they played.  An amazing college team could produce ~4-5 NFL caliber starters, and that would be a rare occurrence.  The Bengals suck, real bad, but they're far better than a college team. 

The worst team in the NFL every season would demolish the best NCAA team. Anyone who seriously suggested the Browns would lose to Bama a few years back is an idiot.

But this is smack! The Bengals suck!

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 01:22 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I get that this is a joke, but I think the Bengals would annihilate any NCAA team they played.  An amazing college team could produce ~4-5 NFL caliber starters, and that would be a rare occurrence.  The Bengals suck, real bad, but they're far better than a college team.  I am surprised they didn't move AJ Green before the deadline.  Maybe their hoping he can come back and play well enough to increase his value?

They can produce more than that.  I believe OSU had five first rounders alone a couple of years ago, and Alabama has done the same.

AJ isn't going to increase his value to the Bengals because this is the last year of his contract.  They get nothing for him except a stupid comp pick that they will bungle.  Somewhere there is a list of the players that have been drafted by the Bengals Holy Grail-comp picks, and virtually every one was a bust.

I had a teacher who told us if we got a zero on a true false test he would give us a 100.  Mike Brown deserves a 100 because he has done every single thing wrong that's possible.  

Reply/Quote
(11-11-2019, 06:41 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I had a teacher who told us if we got a zero on a true false test he would give us a 100.  Mike Brown deserves a 100 because he has done every single thing wrong that's possible.  
Turn it in blank and prosper
Reply/Quote