Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2024 League Strength of Schedule
(05-10-2024, 01:27 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: I know how they do it, I'm just complaining that KC is getting the overall easier path than worse teams. New England played in a sh!t division for 20 years which gave them 5 wins every single year.
They create their success and they continue to play and beat the top teams.. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2024, 11:18 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: They create their success and they continue to play and beat the top teams.. 

Sure would be nice if the rest of the AFC West would help a bit and get decent like our division.
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2024, 01:59 AM)sandwedge Wrote: The NFL loves them some Chiefs vs Bengals games during the season.

So do I.
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2024, 04:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: About time alright. Always playing them on the road and Burrow still has a winning record against them.

The starters need some preseason work so they're not so damn shaky the first month of the regular season... Starting 1-2 or 0-3 forces us to play catch-up. That makes it really hard to force KC to come to Cincinnati in January.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(05-10-2024, 04:12 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: About time alright. Always playing them on the road and Burrow still has a winning record against them.

Nope, Home and away already set; we are traveling to Arrowhead again this year.
Reply/Quote
(05-11-2024, 04:41 PM)jason Wrote: The starters need some preseason work so they're not so damn shaky the first month of the regular season... Starting 1-2 or 0-3 forces us to play catch-up. That makes it really hard to force KC to come to Cincinnati in January.

Truth. These slow starts have been killing us.

Would be nice to at least start out 1-1 to begin the season, seems like we have been 0-2 every year.

You cannot do that when the Chiefs have the Chargers and Broncos to start out the season a lot of the time.

(05-11-2024, 04:52 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: Nope, Home and away already set; we are traveling to Arrowhead again this year.

Yeah I know, just kind of funny we hardly ever get them in Cincy...

Maybe this year we finally start well and can win the 1 seed so they have to visit us in the Playoffs after we beat them in their place again.
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2024, 12:18 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The best way to deal with the Steelers be more physical than they are in the trenches. We can't control their dirty play. We need to beat them downplaying by the rules. I think we may finally have an OL that could win the LOS against any team.

Ironically the dirty team last season was more the Rats than the Stealers. Led by Roquan Smith and Kyle Hamilton. 
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2024, 02:17 PM)Joelist Wrote: Ironically the dirty team last season was more the Rats than the Stealers. Led by Roquan Smith and Kyle Hamilton. 

True, the Ratbirds used to be the team in the Division we respected the most, but it seems they are going down the same road of the stealers now
and have went dirty. Harbaugh is a scum bag after what he said about Logan Wilson last year and I blame him for the new terrible rule banning hip
drop tackles that are anything but dirty. That was the way football players have always been taught to tackle.

Expecting big time fallout with this bogus new rule.
Reply/Quote