Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Official nickname
(12-17-2015, 12:05 AM)Sled21 Wrote: What's wrong with AJ? Why the need for grade school nicknames? Really, are you guys really 13 year old girls????

Well, isn't AJ a nickname?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Airin' McCarron.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 12:05 AM)Sled21 Wrote: What's wrong with AJ? Why the need for grade school nicknames? Really, are you guys really 13 year old girls????

I truly don't understand the need to try to come up with nicknames for the players either... just call them by their name, simple as that.
Reply/Quote
Can't nickname a player until he's famous for something. Let hope its super bowl mccarron in the future.  Not this macaroni bullshit.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 01:52 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Well, isn't AJ a nickname?

Yeah, one probably given to him in preschool.....
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 08:26 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I'd like to hear Fred's take on Brad being first, then I'd like to hear Brad's take on Fred's take. 

And then, lift off.  LOL
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 11:19 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: Yours says 11:51 PM yesterday according to what I just saw. However, I see it is now 9:18 AM, and I see the last visited time of 9:42 AM at the top of my page. Something is up with the time around here.... Ninja

So, maybe you were the first one to call him 'noodle arm' then. Why do you hate McCarron?

You know Brad didn't name him that because of his arm. It was perhaps some other body part Brad tends to notice? Maybe one more directly correlated to leadership? 
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 10:41 AM)PDub80 Wrote: You know Brad didn't name him that because of his arm. It was perhaps some other body part Brad tends to notice? Maybe one more directly correlated to leadership? 

Well hope it's inspiring  LOL

Reply/Quote
Macaroni is stupid and so is Red Rifle (reminds me of red rocket and that's not a good thing).
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
I would say Chris Berman will take care of it. Rock On

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2015, 08:05 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: So should we call him Raymond noodle? Like Ramen noodles. Get it? Get it?? 

CAll him RAJ

[Image: proxy.php?code=c0bca291fd521385b82963c5f...Zi5qcGc%3D]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 11:06 AM)2MinutesHate Wrote: Macaroni is stupid and so is Red Rifle (reminds me of red rocket and that's not a good thing).

I've heard Dalton say he doesn't like the name either.
Reply/Quote
So basically what I'm getting out of this thread is that everyone really likes nicknames and that the amount they like nicknames pales in comparison to the amount they like the now official "AJ macaroni" nickname.

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 12:01 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: I've heard Dalton say he doesn't like the name either.

Admittedly a lame nickname, but the recipient's approval rarely comes into factor. Take Doug Martin and Muscle Hamster for instance. He hated it, yet nobody cared.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 08:13 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: So basically what I'm getting out of this thread is that everyone really likes nicknames and that the amount they like nicknames pales in comparison to the amount they like the now official  "AJ macaroni"  nickname.

I think you're pretty dead on with your assessment.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 08:13 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: So basically what I'm getting out of this thread is that everyone really likes nicknames and that the amount they like nicknames pales in comparison to the amount they like the now official "AJ macaroni" nickname.

No nicknames are stupid..
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 12:12 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: No nicknames are stupid..

Whatever you say, "Xenomorph".
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 12:12 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: No nicknames are stupid..

[Image: 20120717-210332.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Lets call him Big Mac Attack and have McD's sponsor him. Heck, St. Louis called McGuire that.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 04:14 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: Airin' McCarron.

Easily the winner.  This is what I'll be calling him while talking shit
Reply/Quote