Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Officially eliminated from the playoffs
(10-27-2019, 05:57 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: At least NBA started and the horrid MLB is ending. Something to carry us to training camp.

I dunno..The NFL is trying really hard to make MLB appear to be the very essence of integrity.. and I might even go out on the limb to say the Reds appear to be trying to improve. Heck, I started looking forward to spring training in August. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm fully confident the Bengals will turn the season around to completely run themselves into the ground instead of attempting to show even a glimmer of integrity. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 06:33 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: It's all about looking for the positives!  :andy:

Lord knows we've got our work cut out for us in that regard.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
positive: mike nugent's (NE) kick wuz blocked
Reply/Quote
Sad when you would rather go to work than watch football
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 05:18 PM)Trademark Wrote: Not like it was happening anyways but it’s amazing that it’s not even November yet and this team has basically been eliminated already. That’s what you get though when you hire Dolphins castoffs....Zac needs to be fired after this season

Why wait that long?
Reply/Quote
Won't you feel silly when the Bengals rattle off 8 wins in a row and make the playoffs as a Wild Card and win 4 games and a SB.
Reply/Quote