Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Officiating today
(12-20-2021, 09:50 AM)Sled21 Wrote: It really was. Sample should have laid there like he was dead, ala Rapistboy, to get the call. Then once the flag was thrown, hop back up and be a warrior. The PI on Apple was BS, and just a few plays later the camera was close up on Wayne's doing the exact same thing with the ref looking right at him, and no flag. There is no consistency to these calls.

The holding call on Spain that negated the 45 yard bomb to Chase was also laughable.  If that was holding, Denver's entire line held every snap of the game.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Denver had some drives killed on penalties, including the last one. Anyone have the game recorded? I thought the facemask on Burrow was not actually his facemask, but up high on the front. Only saw a quick one angle and was streaming so I couldn't rewind.

Anyway, there was calls that hurt both teams. More so the Bengals, sure, but I don't think anyone was looking to screw the Bengals out of a game. They can actually just suck.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 07:08 PM)Destro Wrote: Denver had some drives killed on penalties, including the last one. Anyone have the game recorded? I thought the facemask on Burrow was not actually his facemask, but up high on the front. Only saw a quick one angle and was streaming so I couldn't rewind.

Anyway, there was calls that hurt both teams. More so the Bengals, sure, but I don't think anyone was looking to screw the Bengals out of a game. They can actually just suck.

Nope, the faskmask call was legit, and they were lucky it wasn't called a flagrant since they turned his head
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 07:09 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Nope, the faskmask call was legit, and they were lucky it wasn't called a flagrant since they turned his head

They only have 15 yard facemasks now. The 5 yard variety no longer exists. No flagrant fouls.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 07:20 PM)Destro Wrote: They only have 15 yard facemasks now. The 5 yard variety no longer exists. No flagrant fouls.

Did not know that... at any rate, he turned Burrows head.
Reply/Quote
(12-20-2021, 07:58 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Did not know that... at any rate, he turned Burrows head.

Ok. It was in streaming and went fast and I couldn’t rewind to see it. I was watching his “slide” and figured they’d relay it again but didn’t.
Reply/Quote