Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offseason
We could have a really good team talent wise going into next year. QB Burrow RB Mixon WR AJ Boyd Ross. Line Of Jonah Price Hopkins RD 2 Guard and Hart Sign a couple of free agent LB's we could turn this around rather quickly
Reply/Quote
Ross, Hart, Price on a good team? LOL

And sign a few free agent LB's?

Funny guy
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 02:48 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: We could have a really good team talent wise going into next year. QB Burrow RB Mixon WR AJ Boyd Ross. Line Of Jonah Price Hopkins RD 2 Guard and Hart Sign a couple of free agent LB's we could turn this around rather quickly

Well price is gonna have to improve greatly this offseason if hes starting next year for us.
Reply/Quote
Theoretically, any team with cap space could have a great offseason.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 03:43 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Theoretically, any team with cap space could have a great offseason.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda....
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 02:48 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: We could have a really good team talent wise going into next year. QB Burrow RB Mixon WR AJ Boyd Ross. Line Of Jonah Price Hopkins RD 2 Guard and Hart Sign a couple of free agent LB's we could turn this around rather quickly

Tiger  I was right there with you until Hart. That man doesn't deserve to be any where near a professional football team.

He needs to talk to Willie Anderson, maybe Willie could take him under his wing and teach him to be an asst mgr at Fat Burgers... 
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
The team has talent but not healthy talent. Their depth is also not good.

I'm actually surprised you didn't include Cordy Glenn. I'd rather him starting over Price, Hart, or Jordan. He's been his usual serviceable self. Also, you need to include Tate as WR3/4. He's earned the right to be considered a valuable contributor.

If this team didn't want to invest much into FA (let's be honest), they could hold onto Glenn as a stopgap starter and draft a Day 2 OL.
Also, with the way Pratt and Vigil have been playing since Preston Brown was released, they may be inclined to keep both as the default starters and just draft another LB on Day 2/3 and maybe bring in another middling veteran.

That's basically the offseason I'm expecting.
Extending Green, Dennard, Hopkins, Vigil, and one of Tupou or Billings.
Bringing in a mid-tier vet or two for OL/LB.
Trade Dalton if there's an offer that Mike Brown likes.
The rest of the players will come via the draft.

More of the same.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Who's this Price guy of which you speak of?
Reply/Quote
We never have good off seasons, but we do have awesome training camps. Hobs is always reporting how fast and strong everyone is looking.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote