Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burrow On Instagram!
I’d also like to add that it would be so nice to draft Sewell and focus on the run game earlier in the season.

I can’t say I don’t wanna see Burrow fling it as well. I want more balance run to pass though. Last year seemed like we were trying to put him at risk, behind a horrid oline.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I love Joey B
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2021, 11:52 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I’d also like to add that it would be so nice to draft Sewell and focus on the run game earlier in the season.

I can’t say I don’t wanna see Burrow fling it as well. I want more balance run to pass though. Last year seemed like we were trying to put him at risk, behind a horrid oline.

I'm not against drafting Sewell, I'm 50-50 on him or Chase so I don't care, but just because we don't draft him doesn't mean we are not addressing the Oline. We replaced Hart with Reiff, giving us our starting tackles. There are going to be plenty of quality Guards and Tackles there in round 2 for the taking to add to Spain and XFS. No more Hart, no more Jordan, no more Redmond. People cannot say the line is not being addressed just because we take Chase over Sewell. This mock was on Cincy Jungle. I like it with the exceptions of I'd probably take another WR instead of a RB or Kicker. Regardless, it addresses the Oline in a huge way without drafting Sewell.
Quote:
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2021, 10:16 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Anyone who has ever cracked a shin on one of those shuddered as they read this.

i just saw one that was a boat propeller im glad i saw it first lol
Reply/Quote
(04-20-2021, 11:34 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: 1. We know it was ACL, MCL and Meniscus damage. We knew this a week later.
2. He had no cartilage damage from what was reported (unless it was minor)
3. Did you read or hear the interview? If he can do everything without rolling out, I'd say he's what, 75%? 80%?

Can't believe Chicken Littles are still around a week before the draft...

In Chicken Little there is this sky is falling down hysteria.  I didn't say  that except in your imagination.  I wondered  if he can recover so fast, I didn't say he couldn't.  Bull shit recovery schedules is the norm in the sports world.

He had what looks like as complete a knee reconstruction as you can get based upon that scar length.  He must have had multiple injured ligaments, cartilage, muscle and possible bone to earn that scar.  In a routine simple ACL surgery the recovery time is about 9 months with about 4 months healing of the surgery, can't be hurried as those transplanted ligaments have to permanently reattach itself to the bone.  The rest is rebab which can be hurried in the NFL.  Obviously Burrow had far more than a simple ACL surgery.  Also in major surgery, rehab the last 15%  can take many months as the athletes tries to be as athletic as they were before the surgery.  Saying he's 75% back is meaningless at this point.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote