Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ogbuehi and Fisher
are talented but still unproven. Hopefully we grab a couple more tackles early for depth.
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 08:54 PM)lostpoet2 Wrote: are talented but still unproven. Hopefully we grab a couple more tackles early for depth.

I'm against THAT......We have huge needs at WR and LB.......and I would like to think these scouts and coaches know what the helmet they are doing.....If they drafted these 2 very early in 2015, then they should be monsters and top players for us. .......We just drafted heavy in the O-Line last year......Which means we have huge draft needs at other positions this year. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 09:02 PM)kevin Wrote: I'm against THAT......We have huge needs at WR and LB.......and I would like to think these scouts and coaches know what the helmet they are doing.....If they drafted these 2 very early in 2015, then they should be monsters and top players for us. .......We just drafted heavy in the O-Line last year......Which means we have huge draft needs at other positions this year. 

Yup the only oline I would like in the first would be Kelly C from Bama (unless Tunsil falls for some reason but I don't see that happening)
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 08:54 PM)lostpoet2 Wrote: are talented but still unproven. Hopefully we grab a couple more tackles early for depth.

you forgot the ninja
Reply/Quote
G8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8
Reply/Quote
Uh no
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This guy looks promising:

https://streamable.com/j6sw

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
Oh dear. With tunsil falling Mike and marvin might think it's to big of steal at 24 if he's still there
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 10:06 PM)zygrot24 Wrote: Oh dear. With tunsil falling Mike and marvin might think it's to big of steal at 24 if he's still there

Exactly. I can't believe this hilarious scenario is actually playing out!
Reply/Quote
If this thread for real? Smh.
Reply/Quote
(04-29-2016, 05:30 PM)jjvolt Wrote: If this thread for real? Smh.

The thread is real, but my sentiment in the OP was not. This board always surprises me when posters assume other Bengals fans might be morons.
Reply/Quote
I wish we could have grabbed the center from Michigan in the 3rd.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote