Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ogbuehi expected to be activated
(11-25-2015, 01:01 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Personally, I prefer to watch the other two RTs get beaten like drums and Dalton run for his life while the Bengals 1st and 2nd round picks sit on the bench. Just like I love watching AJ Hawk and Rey Maualuga lying on the ground from missed tackles while their 4th round pick sits on the bench.

"No positions of need"! Keep drafting for benchwarmers! Ninja

dawson must not practice well
Reply/Quote
Remember it took Geno a whole season to get back to the QB wrecking monster we all know and love. It's going to take time for Ogbuehi to show us what he looks like at his best.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2015, 01:19 PM)Benton Wrote: Based off?

He's never played a down at this level, but he's going to be better than guys who have spent several years learning the position and playing together? I'm not seeing it.

Honestly, Not seeing it with Porter either.  Nothing against him, but his one and only play in 2 years was a kick-off on special teams in 2014.  If you're going to activate an LB, you might as well bring on Roach.  But Roach is also a MLB with SLB experience, so his real opportunity would come if Maualuga or Rey were placed on IR.
Reply/Quote