Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ogbuehi on IR
Now Ogbuehi hits the IR, meaning ..... WE'VE GOT A CHANCE SUNDAY!
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2016, 04:42 AM)Thundercloud Wrote: Now Ogbuehi hits the IR, meaning ..... WE'VE GOT A CHANCE SUNDAY!

Vaginal Prolapse is not a joking matter. Stop

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
Did Boling go on IR the week before? Who the hell is going to protect Andy?

Maybe we should start Jeff Driskell...at least he is fast and might save himself.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2016, 07:25 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Did Boling go on IR the week before?  Who the hell is going to protect Andy?

Maybe we should start Jeff Driskell...at least he is fast and might save himself.

That was a total wasted roster spot all year.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2016, 07:25 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Did Boling go on IR the week before?  Who the hell is going to protect Andy?

Don't know.  I guess maybe WInston plays RT and Fisher slides in at LG.  Maybe TJ Johnson?  Would be interesting to see Westerman get some playing time, but I think they'd have to burn through a few options first.
Reply/Quote
Hurray!! Not only is he crappy, he appears to be an ironman in the mold of Tyler Eifert.

At least we might get to see Westerman get on the field.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Next year will probably be a make or break season for Og..IF he can start the season completely healthy with zero physical issues. In a perfect world he would step right into Witts shoes and take over and play great, but I doubt very many fans are feeling too confident that's going to happen, but it's exactly what needs to happen. 
Instead I think they'll probably draft another tackle and go through the same process all over again and sacrifice another skilled position to find our next starting LT..If he does turn out to be a good LT it won't be until after his rookie contact is up. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2016, 10:55 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: That was a total wasted roster spot all year.

Insurance is not "wasted" just because you don't need it.
Reply/Quote
It was a wasted spot. What would it have taken for him to get on the field? Are we looking at our back -up for next year. I hope not. We can surely do better.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2016, 04:42 AM)Thundercloud Wrote: Now Ogbuehi hits the IR, meaning ..... WE'VE GOT A CHANCE SUNDAY!

(12-31-2016, 11:07 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Hurray!! Not only is he crappy, he appears to be an ironman in the mold of Tyler Eifert.

ACL, back, toe and now shoulder...

Shoulder injuries and O-linemen don't mix well either. Gonna be a problem with Boling too.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2016, 10:55 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: That was a total wasted roster spot all year.

I would consider it hedging their bets that someone wanted to overpay for McCarron.  The season sure started that way with Romo and Bridgewater going out before the season started.  You may not like it, but it was a smart play.  
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2016, 11:36 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Insurance is not "wasted" just because you don't need it.

Ha!  It took every day of 2016, but I think we agreed on something!!!

Sarcasm Hilarious Wub Attitude Dead Horse
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2016, 11:36 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Insurance is not "wasted" just because you don't need it.

If anything Ogbuehi himself was cause for extra insurance on Dalton.

Don't see that Ogbuehi did much protecting himself.

Reply/Quote
IR'ed with hurt feelings, I'm guessing.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I wish they IR for next year. Don't want him to ruin another year
Reply/Quote
You know your coaches are bad when you are almost happy when a bad player gets injured.

You might see the better player out there. Shocked
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2016, 11:07 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Hurray!! Not only is he crappy, he appears to be an ironman in the mold of Tyler Eifert.

Would love to see Westerman on the field. He played very well in the Preseason.

If we let Zeit go, he is good insurance.
Reply/Quote

Who? Ogbuehi or Driskell?
Reply/Quote
17 weeks too late
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2016, 06:21 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: Who? Ogbuehi or Driskell?

Both
Reply/Quote