Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ogbuehi vs Hunt...Who wins?
(03-14-2017, 05:42 PM)McC Wrote: If the light goes on for Hunt in Indy, how pissed will we be?

Been thinking this and pondering the board melt down on how Mike Brown should've extended him.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-15-2017, 12:16 AM)bonesaw Wrote: Been thinking this and pondering the board melt down on how Mike Brown should've extended him.  

I think people would be angrier about how the coaches failed to develop him.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Neither. Hunt pushes Ogbuehi back but can't finish the play because Ogbuehi is quicker than him and getting in the way.

Hunt isn't good. He's not as football strong as people think. They both struggle with technique.

Also, Hunt is about to be 30 years old.

Wallace Gilberry had more sacks with us last year (2.5) than Hunt has his entire career (1.5). And Gilberry was only with us for 5 games

Felt that was a fair comparison since Gilberry is a rotational player, 32, and been on the decline.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown wins. That's who...
Reply/Quote
[Image: ufc-double-knockout.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
They line up, the ball is snapped, and Hunt overpowers Ced. Hunt bowls him over as Ced strikes out weakly with his hands. Hunt pumps his fist in the air, forgetting again that the object of the defense is to get the guy with the damn ball.
Reply/Quote
They were talking about Hunt this morning on Sirius. They said with him it's not a work ethic problem, that the guys trains hard, it's just that he'd from Estonia and is still trying to learn the sport. I like the guy, I hope the lights go on for him in Indy where he will have some decent coaches.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2017, 06:49 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Hunt without a doubt. Stupid question. Hunt has one move, the Bull Rush. Oggie has one move he can't handle... the bull rush. Hunt would flatten him....

Ogie also has spent the entire off-season trying to fix this. And Hunt, for how big that mammoth is, is way to high when rushing. I'd take Ogie if I got to see him a few times going against the bull-rush again.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote