Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ogbuehi
Cedric Ogbuehi was signed by the Jaguars. Unbelievable! I figured someone would see former 1st rounder and give him a shot but not this early in the process

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Yikes. They must think it was the coaching holding him back. Ninja

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Eh - Teams bring in 1st Round busts all the time to give them a look.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2019, 10:05 AM)pally Wrote: Cedric Ogbuehi was signed by the Jaguars.  Unbelievable!  I figured someone would see former 1st rounder and give him a shot but not this early in the process

Tom's gone senile.  End of story.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Foles better be prepared to hit the ground early and often.
worst OT Ive seen in my 4 decades of viewing the NFL
Reply/Quote
Watch he will probably become a Pro Bowler in Jacksonville
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2019, 11:27 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Eh - Teams bring in 1st Round busts all the time to give them a look.

One would think the tape would be self explanatory.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
Thank the sweet baby Christ
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2019, 12:05 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Watch he will probably become a Pro Bowler in Jacksonville

I'm sure stranger things have happened but I wouldn't bet a dollar on it.
Reply/Quote
This gives me hope for a retirement plan. 401k is so up and down but the odds for me to play tackle in Jacksonville are apparently above average. I am just not sure at my age if I can go flat on my arse when I get hit as fast as Ced does. I may need practice on that.
Reply/Quote
(03-16-2019, 12:05 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Watch he will probably become a Pro Bowler in Jacksonville

It could happen, but I seriously doubt it.  Remember Reggie Nelson?  He was a 1st round pick by the Jags, I believe.  He was considered to be a bust, then Mike Zimmer saw the potential, and the rest is history.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

If that happens, we should all get our affairs in order cuz the end is near.

Reply/Quote
You guys mocking the Jags like Bills fans are mocking us for signing Miller.

I don't think we have much room to talk. Did they sign Ced to 3yrs/21m?

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2019, 10:25 AM)jj22 Wrote: You guys mocking the Jags like Bills fans are mocking us for signing Miller.

nope...1 yr league minimum of $850,000

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2019, 10:25 AM)jj22 Wrote: You guys mocking the Jags like Bills fans are mocking us for signing Miller.

They signed Ced.  That more than trumps anything we did.  You won't see it that way but the rest of the universe does.  Take off the hate googles and the world will come into focus a lot better.  You should be ashamed for even arguing in Ced's defense.  The next guy he blocks will be the first.

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2019, 11:36 AM)pally Wrote: nope...1 yr league minimum of $850,000

Good to see teams remember there is a Vet minimum.

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2019, 11:54 AM)McC Wrote: They signed Ced.  That more than trumps anything we did.  You won't see it that way but the rest of the universe does.  Take off the hate googles and the world will come into focus a lot better.  You should be ashamed for even arguing in Ced's defense.  The next guy he blocks will be the first.

No need to be mad at me because Bills fans are mocking the Bengals for singing Miller to that contract.

They aren't the only ones.

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2019, 12:15 PM)jj22 Wrote: No need to be mad at me because Bills fans are mocking the Bengals for singing Miller to that contract.

They aren't the only ones.

miller might not be a pro bowl guy but hes an upgrade to what we had at the spot...  that's what we wanted right to upgrade?
Reply/Quote
From worse to bad is an upgrade. Just not much to celebrate in my book.

But it is an upgrade.

Reply/Quote