Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ogunjobi cleared for practice....
Thankfully it appears Larry O's injury was minor and he is back.
Reply/Quote
Our DTs last year were just as bad as our OGs. Ogunjobi could be the biggest upgrade we made this off season.
Reply/Quote
Great news. Want to see what our Defense looks like with an adequate 3-tech.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2021, 12:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Our DTs last year were just as bad as our OGs. Ogunjobi could be the biggest upgrade we made this off season.

He was my pick in that poll awhile back. 
Reply/Quote
Glad to see he's back. Avoiding injury & developing a rotation along with Reader will do wonders for our D-line.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If it is a hamstring we might hear about it again. Those things seem to linger.
Reply/Quote
Great to hear Ogunjobi blowing up our starting guard Michael Jordan for a sack in his first day of practice
Reply/Quote
Glad we have Ogunjobi back. We desperately need a 3T after the mess that was last year.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I honestly think this guy might be our best addition from Fa in the last few years. Criminally underrated...
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2021, 12:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Our DTs last year were just as bad as our OGs. Ogunjobi could be the biggest upgrade we made this off season.

Truth, and they didn't improve down the stretch as the guards did with XSF returning and Spain being opposite him.

I think having Tupuo and Shelvin out there as well will make this defense look a lot different than the 2020 version.  
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2021, 01:37 AM)Tony Wrote: I honestly think this guy might be our best addition from Fa in the last few years.  Criminally underrated...

I look at what he did two years ago, and then how Cleveland asked him to play NT last year.  That gives me a lot of optimism.  
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2021, 10:07 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Truth, and they didn't improve down the stretch as the guards did with XSF returning and Spain being opposite him.

I think having Tupuo and Shelvin out there as well will make this defense look a lot different than the 2020 version.  

Well how could they really, I mean Topou opted out, Reader and Wren were lost for the season. We lost Daniels for multiple games. Hunt played well, but I don't even remember the other guys names besides Bledsoe. And on edit, Covington, who played hard but was never really at this level.
Reply/Quote