Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Latos....
In case some of you guys missed him, here's the latest on our boy Mat.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-league-stew/dodgers-send-deadline-pickup-mat-latos-packing-after-just-five-starts-144029954.html
Reply/Quote
Both Ludwick and Heisey also signed with other teams as free agents but are now out of the majors.

Some fans love to rip our front office, but this Latos trade was a real good deal for us. As long as DiScalfini continues to develop.
Reply/Quote
Mat used to throw 95, but, he's just not that any more. I would guess the Dodgers saw that also.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Some people want him back. I am not one of them. Too many young arms in the system.
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 09:49 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Mat used to throw 95, but, he's just not that any more.  I would guess the Dodgers saw that also.

Back when he was traeded I found an article talking about how he had lost a few miles off his fastball.  The guy writing the story predicted that he would have a bad year.
Reply/Quote
I don't know how true this is, but a friend of mine works at a hotel in downtown Philly, and apparently when the Dodgers were here Matt Latos tried to pick my friend up, even though he has a wife and kid, and apparently he's a super douche.

Reply/Quote
This is her btw
[Image: 11034281_10155206842345004_6029426542977...e=56976045]

Reply/Quote
Wow Mat must have been in a slump because Dallas is hotter.
Reply/Quote