Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh No-Sunday uniform combo
Still winless in the black jerseys…
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-13-2021, 09:16 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Still winless in the black jerseys…

Only one more appearance this season, at least.  Two whites and an orange spells 3-1, maybe?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 05:19 PM)ochocincos Wrote: GIVE ME A LATE-90'S, EARLY 2000'S THROWBACK, DANG IT!

The uniforms might have been the 2021 new style but they have given you some late 90s/early 2000s performances over the last two weeks…
Reply/Quote
Orange jerseys rule the roost..white comes in 2nd and black of course dead last.. Black needs to be for throw away games when on the rare occasions when we're too far ahead in standings to make any difference or so far back which of course is super rare. When was the last season we were in dead last place with no hope? I don't think any of us can remember back that far!   Nervous <--just a slight exaggeration of course ..only the die hard memory freaks have that kind of recollection ability.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 03:56 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: It cracks me up how you guys post this stuff like it somehow has an actual impact on the games.

it does  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2021, 03:55 PM)pally Wrote: For the 49ers, the Bengals are going back to the black jerseys with the white/oranged striped pants.

They are 0-3 in the black jerseys

Soon to be 1-3
Reply/Quote