Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will Trump attempt to do?
Trump has sagging poll numbers Most people with half a brain know his so called "accomplishments" are either a joke (tax cuts for the middle class, low unemployment etc.) or harmful to our environment (lifting regulations getting out of climate agreements etc).
Trump and his crew of misfits will attempt to come up with some event or do something just before the election to give him a boost in the polls. Whether he starts a war or supposedly makes a real peace treaty with someone, he is going to come up with something even if he has to fabricate it. You can bet your bottom dollar on that.
I see nothing's changed in here.

Back in another couple of weeks.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-11-2019, 04:03 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I see nothing's changed in here.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b761131b22b525ab46a8e48...=giphy.gif]

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
The tea leaves have been pointing to a total withdrawal from Afghanistan. That way he could claim he won the war over there before the election. Other side doesn't seem to be cooperating much. Might have something to do with why Bolton offered to resign seemingly so abruptly.

Another thing would be to agree to stop his tariffs on Chinese goods if they reciprocate stopping their tariffs in response to his. Effectively the status quo would remain the same, but he could spin it as winning the trade war . . . for our American farmers and manufacturers. It would be total BS, but people defended the windmill cancer BS so they would lap this up like mother's milk. Trump: Greatest President Ever or Greatester President Ever?
(09-11-2019, 04:03 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I see nothing's changed in here.

Yeah Mike pretty much the same talk going on here as has been the last two in a half years. Everyday Trump tweets something moronic, tells six lies  or attempts to do something crooked and unlike the testicle less Republicans in Congress there are people here who call him out on his debauchery. Oh the occasional Trumplican will try to defend their orange hair God by using deflection or whataboutism but that doesn't work too good.

Check back after the 2020 election. 

I doubt Trump becomes a good president in the next couple weeks.

I appreciate the optimism though.