Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh those pesky "journalistic jargons"....
It was the typical Bengals tale of two halves.  If not for those "pesky journalistic jargons" that the Packers are foolish enough to partake in....we may have won this game. Damn, stupid Packers.  Why can't they just play without them, like us?  Damn them!

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The announcers had a decent point that a new OC has the element of surprise for a couple weeks then after that...it's really a wash.

It will be interesting to see how that plays out.
Reply/Quote
Marvin is a dunce. In the 2nd quarter I told the packers fans in my section they were wining 21-7. They didn't believe me. Then I was right.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 10:21 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The announcers had a decent point that a new OC has the element of surprise for a couple weeks then after that...it's really a wash.

It will be interesting to see how that plays out.

With Marvin at the helm...can't imagine much will change, even with the new dynamic offense that was shown. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
It is not just Marvin.

The guy responsible for keeping Bodine and creating this disgrace for an o line needs to be gone.

Both should have been gone years ago with a new coach and a new staff.

But it will never happen and the Bengals will be in London before you know it.
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 11:16 AM)bengals67 Wrote: It is not just Marvin.

The guy responsible for keeping Bodine and creating this disgrace for an o line needs to be gone.

At this point, I'd love it.  I wish Mike would sell the team. We have no shot with him running things anyways 
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 11:16 AM)bengals67 Wrote: It is not just Marvin.

I'm gonna say Canada 
Reply/Quote
(09-25-2017, 11:19 AM)zygrot24 Wrote: At this point, I'd love it.  I wish Mike would sell the team. We have no shot with him running things anyways 

He could accidentally sell to someone who hasn't sold his or her soul to the devil in exchange for being the league loss leaders and still make billions doing it. 
Nah..that's a locked in deal and the league would never approve it anyway.. Enough money for this to happen just doesn't exist in realityville.. Now in fantasyville it does .
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote