Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ohio State-Penn State!
#4 OSU at #9 Penn State!

Is anyone else as pumped for this game as I am?!

Big Ten football!

I always wanted to go play at Ohio State since I was old enough to know what football was!

I LOVE IT!
Reply/Quote
Took OSU and played the 4
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
OSU is a lot better than Penn State and the rest of the Big 10.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2018, 02:37 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: OSU is a lot better than Penn State and the rest of the Big 10.

Believe so as well

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2018, 02:17 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Believe so as well

-3.5 though?

If it was in the Horseshoe? Absolutely. On the road? Don't know.

I wanna bet it but I feel like I'd be betting with my heart.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2018, 02:37 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: OSU is a lot better than Penn State and the rest of the Big 10.

OSU pass defense makes me nervous
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2018, 05:49 PM)michaelsean Wrote: OSU  pass defense makes me nervous

The TCU game exposed a few warts on this team, that is for sure.  However, it was the two TDs scored by the defense that saved the day for the Buckeyes that night.  Yes, the secondary has some new faces, and they are still in various stages of development.  I'm hoping that they, along with the OL, take big steps forward tonight.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I'm really looking forward to this one! Go Bucks! ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2018, 06:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: The TCU game exposed a few warts on this team, that is for sure.  However, it was the two TDs scored by the defense that saved the day for the Buckeyes that night.  Yes, the secondary has some new faces, and they are still in various stages of development.  I'm hoping that they, along with the OL, take big steps forward tonight.
Bosa being out is a blow, so I think this game is a shootout and the Buckeyes win by a touchdown.  

All the "expert" sites don't think the Buckeyes can cover, though, so do I bet it?
(09-29-2018, 06:56 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm really looking forward to this one!  Go Bucks!   ThumbsUp

SAME!  I'm about to roll down to Wings & Rings to make sure I get a good seat to watch the game and get drinks and appetizers!
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2018, 07:06 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Bosa being out is a blow, so I think this game is a shootout and the Buckeyes win by a touchdown.  

All the "expert" sites don't think the Buckeyes can cover, though, so do I bet it?

SAME!  I'm about to roll down to Wings & Rings to make sure I get a good seat to watch the game and get drinks and appetizers!

Penn St. team has some holes, just like the Buckeyes.  Give the points, but don't bet a bunch.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2018, 07:06 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Bosa being out is a blow, so I think this game is a shootout and the Buckeyes win by a touchdown.  

If we're in position to make the playoff in November, than Bosa will be back (probably only for the Michigan game), otherwise his Buckeye career is over.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2018, 09:55 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: If we're in position to make the playoff in November, than Bosa will be back (probably only for the Michigan game), otherwise his Buckeye career is over.

And based off tonight, Bosa will not be back...
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2018, 09:55 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: If we're in position to make the playoff in November, than Bosa will be back (probably only for the Michigan game), otherwise his Buckeye career is over.

He may want to play another year.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(09-29-2018, 11:17 PM)michaelsean Wrote: He may want to play another year.

Doubtful.

He'll do like Joey did and leave when he is eligible...
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2018, 03:18 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: -3.5 though?

If it was in the Horseshoe?  Absolutely.  On the road?  Don't know.

I wanna bet it but I feel like I'd be betting with my heart.

Should have listened, but what a great game. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
O H
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 12:38 AM)Millhouse Wrote: O H

I O
Reply/Quote
Best 14 and 8. Alabama beat some French general.

Reply/Quote
(09-30-2018, 12:49 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Best 14 and 8. Alabama beat some French general.

They play nothing but powder puffs non-conference every year.
Reply/Quote
Great game! Last 3 games in this series decided by 5 pts total. Chase Young looks like a top 5 pick in 2020 NFL Draft.
Reply/Quote