Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ohio State defense
(11-16-2018, 01:35 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I came to this conclusion about 3 weeks ago. Love Haskins but he doesn't fit the offense. Martell might be more in play in the last couple of weeks.

I'm telling you he just needs to keep the ball a few times on those pretend zone reads.  They literally don't even look at him.  There's no way with those long legs that he can't get decent yards and make them account for him.   
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2018, 02:56 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I'm telling you he just needs to keep the ball a few times on those pretend zone reads.  They literally don't even look at him.  There's no way with those long legs that he can't get decent yards and make them account for him.   

He did keep one and run, this past game.  It picked up 22 yards, but the play was called back for a penalty.  But, you're exactly right, he needs to run a few every game.  Just because he wants emphasize the fact that he's a pocket passer, does not mean that he can't run the ball occasionally.  Scouts, along with NFL coaches are going to want to see at least some function of mobility and elusiveness.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
81 and 75 yd TD runs in the 1st qtr.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2018, 02:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: 81 and 75 yd TD runs in the 1st qtr.

LOL, it's pitiful ! Schiano has to go
Reply/Quote
Dude has 214 yards rushing in like 20 minutes, inexcusable !
Reply/Quote
How do you not get that fumble?

Reply/Quote
I just got home from doin some shoppin, and Bucks are really down 24-17??

And I just heard Maryland close to 300 yards rushing first half? WOW
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Dammit JK. How did he even lose that?

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2018, 03:29 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I just got home from doin some shoppin, and Bucks are really down 24-17??

And I just heard Maryland close to 300 yards rushing first half? WOW

It's been a shit show
Reply/Quote
This is the worst OSU team I have seen in years. Since Earl Bruce. Myer has to go.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2018, 04:37 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: This is the worst OSU team I have seen in years.  Since Earl Bruce.  Myer has to go.

I hope Meyer and Schiano both quit, resign, get fired or whatever.
Reply/Quote
Why not have the defense out on that fake punt? You aren’t getting a return.

Reply/Quote
4th qtr and their QB is 2 for 8 and they’ve given up 31 points.

Reply/Quote
Terrible PI call and then the lucky bastardized get a TD on a fumble although I thought you couldn’t advance on a fumble. Maybe that’s just NFL That’s what happens when you play like crap.

Reply/Quote
If Maryland doesn’t win this in OT they may never beat OSU. OSU D is horrendous, and everything has bounced in Maryland’s favor.

Reply/Quote
Is it weird to be disgusted by a win? Stupid decision by their coach. And to put it in the hands of a QB who is really not that good. OSU should drop in the rankings.

Reply/Quote
OSU lost by what 30 to Purdue and barely beat Maryland. Yet they will probably find away to beat Michigan next week and will easily win Big 10 championship in two weeks. They will be in the playoff.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2018, 06:19 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: OSU lost by what 30 to Purdue and barely beat Maryland. Yet they will probably find away to beat Michigan next week and will easily win Big 10 championship in two weeks. They will be in the playoff.

They won’t beat Michigan. It won’t even be a ballgame. Michigan’s D will keep the O in check, and they will shred out defense. Their offense isn’t great but it’s a lot better than Maryland.

Reply/Quote
When Greg Schiano starts updating his resume, for his next job interview, he should likely leave out that section on serving as DC at Ohio St. Mellow

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2018, 11:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: When Greg Schiano starts updating his resume, for his next job interview, he should likely leave out that section on serving as DC at Ohio St. Mellow

2016-2018: Sabbatical

Reply/Quote