Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ohio State defense
A FG away from most points ever against TTUN?

If we can break that record against the #1 ranked defense we have a chance to succeed if we make the playoff.

It will also almost guarantee Harbaugh gets shit canned.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No way that was a catch
Reply/Quote
That's not a catch!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2018, 05:26 PM)cinci4life Wrote: That's not a catch!

I'm waiting for the "He controlled it before it touched the ground" call...
Reply/Quote
He never touched his facemask! Are you kidding me right now?
Reply/Quote
How many times are the zebras going to give them 15 yards on bullshit penalties?!?!?!
Reply/Quote
They see a guy brush a facemask but not a guy who goes head first into a sliding QBs helmet.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2018, 05:31 PM)cinci4life Wrote: He never touched his facemask! Are you kidding me right now?

Apparently the outside of your thumb grazing the face mask is more dangerous than drilling a sliding QB in the head...
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2018, 05:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They see a guy brush a facemask but not a guy who goes head first into a sliding QBs helmet.

Seems you beat me to it :andy:
Reply/Quote
Shea “Big Ben” Patterson.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2018, 05:40 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Shea “Big Ben” Patterson.

Really?

I had no idea he was a sex offender.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2018, 05:42 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Really?

I had no idea he was a sex offender.

He could be that too.

Reply/Quote
I'll take QB SNEAK for 50+ Alex...
Reply/Quote
And there is the most points scored against TTUN and their #1 D. Dare I say they might possibly jump Oklahoma in the next rankings with this performance?
Reply/Quote
End Revenge Tour which was about the dumbest thing I ever heard of anyway.

Reply/Quote
And the Cincinnati Bengals select Dwayne Haskins! lol
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
My 19yr old nephew said OSU by 14 and I ridiculed him relentlessly. How good it feels to be so wrong.

Reply/Quote
75 with a dirt ball move.

Reply/Quote
I may go find this ref crew and kick their ass.

Reply/Quote
Get in the end zone, damnit!

I want a sixty burger!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote