Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ohio State football
(12-04-2022, 06:06 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Get your head out if your ass. Penn State has played no one worth a damn except Ohio State and Michigan who they lost too. They’re a paper top 10 team.

Notre Dame always has a good schedule but they are still an 8-4 team hardly a marquee win. Then you got beat by Michigan.

Everyone else on the schedule was mediocre to downright bad.

Ohio state will get run over by any team not named TCU in the playoffs mark my words. Most likely getting Michigan rematch. I just hope TCU gets in over Alabama still.

Penn St was still ranked which makes it a quality win. Notre Dame beat 3 ranked teams including the beatdown of undefeated #4 Clemson. To say OSU's win over them is "hardly a marquee win" is just plain stupidity. As for the playoffs JSN and Henderson will be back which greatly boosts the offense. If Knowles can get the defenses act together this team will be very dangerous.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
It's official!

Georgia vs Ohio State

Xichigan vs TCU
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Will I have to eat my words tonight?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2022, 09:15 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Will I have to eat my words tonight?

Well they didn’t win, but I still should probably eat my words anyways because they damn took it to Georgia.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote