Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ok I am sorry, I love my Bengals, but this was funny.
(01-25-2022, 06:46 AM)6andcounting Wrote:  
It's the perfect size for encompassing the butthurt this board had after he teamed up with Birthdefect and Pacman to hand the game away. Oh yeah, and something something Joey Porter was on the field.

Holey shit...

If this post doesn't completely encompass Steelers fan living in the past, none ever has. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 07:36 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Because Joe Burrow is not exactly the Grim Reaper. Joe Burrow is the one you send to kill the Grim Reaper.

Did you read Crazyjdawg's comment to me "You could make an identical meme for Joe Burrow knocking on LV's door and Tennessee's door. Or you could do it for the Rams. Or the 49ers."  Before you replied to me fellow New Yorker???

[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 11:47 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Holey shit...

If this post doesn't completely encompass Steelers fan living in the past, none ever has. 

Search "Ickey Shuffle" in the search bar and admire the 3 pages of results.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 02:46 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Search "Ickey Shuffle" in the search bar and admire the 3 pages of results.

I did and something called the Immaculate Deception(?) came up. Not sure what that is...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 04:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I did and something called the Immaculate Deception(?) came up. Not sure what that is...

Is that the term you coined to explain away the time you left the club with a 10 and woke up next to a man in a wig?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 06:55 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Is that the term you coined to explain away the time you left the club with a 10 and woke up next to a man in a wig?

That was his real hair. Mellow

Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 06:13 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: If the gif takes away from or attacks Chase or Burrow...yes he does...

I know right - how weird of me to love and support 2 of our best players who are delivering us one of the most magical seasons of my lifetime…

Speaking of attacking Chase - remember that puerile and idiotic sig you had comparing us drafting him to Mike Brown forcing himself down our throats and us thanking him for it??

Talk about a freezing cold take that aged like milk. LOL LOL LOL

I guess it’s a good thing for you they made you get rid of it fairly quickly so more people don’t remember that absolute clownery. I’d personally be too embarrassed to come back from that one.

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 03:20 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I know right - how weird of me to love and support 2 of our best players who are delivering us one of the most magical seasons of my lifetime…

Speaking of attacking Chase - remember that puerile and idiotic sig you had comparing us drafting him to Mike Brown forcing himself down our throats and us thanking him for it??

I guess it’s a good thing for you they made you get rid of it fairly quickly so more people don’t remember that absolute clownery. I’d personally be too embarrassed to come back from that one.

Where do you see I am attacking Chase or Burrow???
If you can read I also wrote in BOLD particularly for users like you without a sense of humor the following ...
"Of course I am hoping the door is locked and bolted. "

Did you read that before you made your comments??? Did I want the grim reaper to open the Bengals door?? What part of locked and bolted don't you understand???

If I used this gif you may have a point in whining, but I did not use this...

[Image: 4qhnda0env061.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 06:13 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: If the gif takes away from or attacks Chase or Burrow...yes he does...

Where do you see I am attacking Chase or Burrow???

If you can read I also wrote in BOLD particularly for users like you without a sense of humor the following ...

Did you read that before you made your comments??? Did I want the grim reaper to open the Bengals door?? What part of locked and bolted don't you understand???

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 01:01 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Where do you see I am attacking Chase or Burrow???

Did you read that before you made your comments??? Did I want the grim reaper to open the Bengals door?? What part of locked and bolted don't you understand???

I never claimed you attacked Chase or Burrow. I was responding to Murdock (who’s head I apparently live rent free in).

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 01:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I never claimed you attacked Chase or Burrow. I was responding to Murdock (who’s head I apparently live rent free in).

Ok, granted.

But I did not post the original gif to attack the Bengals. At the time I never saw an "old crusty meme" of a grim reaper knocking on doors.
I liked the door with the Steelers logo and the blood flowing out. I absolutely wrote I hope he doesn't open the Bengals door and I wrote it big and bold for people to read before they write negative comments. Now, if I didn't write the disclaimer about "locked and bolted" the perception would be the grim reaper was going to open the door of the Bengals as well.

P.S. I am a big fan of Ghost Rider, the Punisher's logo and the Grim Reaper. Anytime I see a menacing skull I get moist. 

[Image: avatar_334.jpg?dateline=1631600840] [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsyAZx3BBco0gfuCaWbtO...w&usqp=CAU][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvoAtbchZs0mdkJRpgMmX...g&usqp=CAU]
[Image: punisherheroimage.jpg?h=16a6ccf5][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxOrJc_McFTLqcwsJSUAT...Y&usqp=CAU][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRx4O3G1YOhV7uaRkniaGh...E&usqp=CAU][Image: la_coka_nostra_guns.gif?width=450&height...&crop=fill]
Reply/Quote
(01-25-2022, 06:46 AM)6andcounting Wrote:  
It's the perfect size for encompassing the butthurt this board had after he teamed up with Birthdefect and Pacman to hand the game away. Oh yeah, and something something Joey Porter was on the field.

*Jerry* Porter....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 01:05 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Where do you see I am attacking Chase or Burrow??? 

Not attacking, it was the taking away part since it was used for Burrow once so... it's just going to ruffle certain feathers.

Personally, doesn't bother me. It's a gif that has been used and it funny and accurate for both so far.

People just take a message board way too serious sometimes.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 03:20 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I know right - how weird of me to love and support 2 of our best players who are delivering us one of the most magical seasons of my lifetime…

Well, thankfully 99% of the people on this board don't take this board you know...super seriously. 

But if we want to talk embarrassed, I mean there were people crying that the team needed to lose out to get a top 2 pick for an OL after Burrow was hurt and crying endlessly that Taylor would waste Burrow's rookie contract. I feel like that's a worse look then believing that Ole Mikey boy drafted a guy based on selling jersey's and tickets and keeping his QB happy. For him, this time he tripped fell and landed on a better player then his John Ross effort.

(01-26-2022, 01:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I was responding to Murdock (who’s head I apparently live rent free in).

Again see above. I don't take an internet message board serious enough to let someone "live in my head." Sorry to disappoint. This is where I come to get away from the real world where things are important and decisions and opinions matter. It's weird to me though that for a few seasons I actually enjoyed talking to you but the moment Burrow was drafted you've been on this one man mission to belittle fellow Bengal fans who didn't worship Burrow. Anyone critical of his arm or passes or anything was attacked by you in gameday and elsewhere. Then it became anyone against Chase. Not sure what happened to you, but I hope you get it figured out because the internet shouldn't be taken as serious as you've been taking it lately.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Saw this on Reddit

[Image: ech07u0faxe81.jpg]

:D

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:57 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Saw this on Reddit

Big Grin

Hilarious +
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 12:57 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Saw this on Reddit

Big Grin

LOL. That's the best one ever. 

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 01:58 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: LOL. That's the best one ever. 

I 100% agree!!!
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 02:49 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Umm…I’ve seen that with Burrow as the reaper and the doors the other AFC North teams way earlier in the season.

Unoriginal, and quite lame you’d post it here.

Right? Am I the only one that didn't find it funny at all?

Didn't think so. KC has the SALTIEST fans I have ever seen. They are way worse than Pittsburgh fans and that is really saying something. Yikes.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 04:23 PM)BengalB Wrote: Right? Am I the only one that didn't find it funny at all?

Didn't think so. KC has the SALTIEST fans I have ever seen. They are way worse than Pittsburgh fans and that is really saying something. Yikes.

Apples and Oranges BengalB. A gif that has multiple moderations about different teams and players is not the same as "SALTIEST" fans.

You may have a Salty KC fan who is ignorant, has no sense of humor, is a complete bore in life and an A-hole who doesn't like a Grim Reaper gif.

[Image: FKZDMtfWUAYFB9_?format=jpg&name=medium]
Reply/Quote