Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok I have to vent
(04-15-2018, 04:04 PM)michaelsean Wrote: This is based in politics, but I don’t think it has to go in P&R. It’s more about decency.

My daughter is 21. A senior at OSU and is a hostess at a restaurant. After work she was having a drink with a co-worker at the bar and he asked her what was wrong with Cincinnati?  She asked what he meant. He said the named a highway after Ronald Reagan. She said I dont know. I think maybe he was a nice guy and a lot of people thought he was a good president. Then she said the guy started tearing into her telling her what an evil person he was and how he was the worst president ever.  She’s like uhhh I was born 8 years after he left office and I don’t pay much attention to politics, but he just kept going on.  

What I want to do, and know I can’t, I’d drive up there and tell him to shut his fat face. So I created a stupid thread instead.

Please I’m not talking about liberals here, just the actions of one man that ***** me off and I can’t and shouldn’t do anything about it.

Filed under people suck.

Hopefully your daughter can avoid this idiot in the future.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I will be taking no further questions at this time.
Reply/Quote
I could give several reasons Reagan wasn't my favorite president , but I generally keep most of my political discussions among people who I respect and respect me in return. I have friends from both political sides. I can live without the fanatics from either side and yes, both parties have their share of utter morons who think their view is the only view . We have too many people who are one issue voters or will jump on just about any bandwagon that comes along without even considering the negative implications of single party rule. 
Reply/Quote
(04-15-2018, 04:04 PM)michaelsean Wrote: My daughter is 21. A senior at OSU and is a hostess at a restaurant. 
Hit.
Reply/Quote
When it comes to politics, if my opinion is requested, I'll give it.  If a conversation is started about politics, I'll share it.  If not, I'll keep it to myself.

My opinion is not very high of the guy either......but I've never thought to attack the City of Cincinnati and its people over that road, jeez! LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote