Ok, What’s Your Password?
FurmanJenningsFromStanford
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The"Cart"forPresident

JeromeFlippinSimpson

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Bengalsdontsuckanymore#9

Reply/Quote
AC Green
AJ Macaroni
ColtsFan thinks Skyline tastes like glue
Brad would like to taste Andy's johnson
Richard Simmons Rainbow Sig
Southpaw Gus Frerotte
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 11:49 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: AC Green
AJ Macaroni
ColtsFan thinks Skyline tastes like glue
Brad would like to taste Andy's johnson
Richard Simmons Rainbow Sig
Southpaw Gus Frerotte

That was the most hideous eyesore ever and would have rather paid monetarily then having to sport that sig. 

Luckily was on the winning side of bet and like others forgave the losers and allowed them to delete it early which most were very eager to do. 

Yet somebody manned up and refused to take it down until the completion of bet debt had been paid. 

Forget who but kudos to them, that thing looked like it had been beat half to death with an ugly stick its entire life.  

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2022, 11:56 PM)Go Cards Wrote: That was the most hideous eyesore ever and would have rather paid monetarily then having to sport that sig. 

Luckily was on the winning side of bet and like others forgave the losers and allowed them to delete it early which most were very eager to do. 

Yet somebody manned up and refused to take it down until the completion of bet debt had been paid. 

Forget who but kudos to them, that thing looked like it had been beat half to death with an ugly stick its entire life.  

Me and Cupcakes kept it. I kept it til the off-season (draft?) because I thought that was the agreement. Cupcakes kept it til the following season. Although I could be foggy on those details. It's been over 10 years now.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
ClarksBoobies
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2022, 12:04 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Me and Cupcakes kept it. I kept it til the off-season (draft?) because I thought that was the agreement. Cupcakes kept it til the following season. Although I could be foggy on those details. It's been over 10 years now.

Remembered somebody keeping that eyesore. 

Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote