Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok Who Scores The First Bengal Points Of 2021?
On 4th down going for the first on short yardage the protection breaks down from the 50 and Borrow scrambles all 50 for the score.. easy peasy.. The entire way there he'll be swearing at Jordan..Damned knee...DAMNED JORDAN! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2021, 06:56 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well at least my 'ol buddy Nate has some optimism regarding our first round pick.  I think Joe can get him back to speed.  Just sayin'...

Good on ya' Nate.  I knew I could count on you man.

they gonna spray paint the ball pink??

j/k
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2021, 09:01 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: they gonna spray paint the ball pink??

j/k

Hilarious
[Image: monkey-badum-tss.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm going to go with McPherson.
Reply/Quote
Teeggins, who else..
Reply/Quote
McPherson - 45 yard FG
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2021, 07:51 PM)GodFather Wrote: busts what a nut? LOL

Hilarious

(09-10-2021, 06:56 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well at least my 'ol buddy Nate has some optimism regarding our first round pick.  I think Joe can get him back to speed.  Just sayin'...

Good on ya' Nate.  I knew I could count on you man.

Hey, people are acting like it is the end of the world for the man before he even takes a meaningful snap.

Chase will get it together, make that first catch and just get that shit out of his head. ThumbsUp

(09-10-2021, 06:57 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Hilarious all the way to the goal line!

LOL
Reply/Quote
D. Sample on a 5 yard hook!
Reply/Quote
Larry Ogunjobi - Vikings get opening kickoff. On first snap he comes through clean, sack and strip of Cousins and takes the ball to the house.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2021, 09:18 PM)Joelist Wrote: Larry Ogunjobi - Vikings get opening kickoff. On first snap he comes through clean, sack and strip of Cousins and takes the ball to the house.

Big boy celebrations are always good.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4898888]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2021, 09:18 PM)Joelist Wrote: Larry Ogunjobi - Vikings get opening kickoff. On first snap he comes through clean, sack and strip of Cousins and takes the ball to the house.

(09-10-2021, 09:27 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Big boy celebrations are always good.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4898888]

Rock On
Reply/Quote
Evan The Hammer Mcferson scores first!
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
All you guys settling on a field goal are gonna' be wrong.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2021, 07:34 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: All you guys settling on a field goal are gonna' be wrong.

Just might be right!
Reply/Quote
Tee Higgins on a 30+ yard pass.  You heard it.
Reply/Quote
I'll go Mixon. He'll get the rock on the 2 yard line and plunge in.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2021, 04:22 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I chose Chase, on a 60 yard bomb from Burrow.  Hilarious

Scary how close I almost came on this prediction.  Nice game Chase!
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 08:13 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Scary how close I almost came on this prediction.  Nice game Chase!

Was that the longest TD pass Burrow has had in the NFL? I know Tee had like a 57 bomb against Indy last year but he got tackled before he could score.

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 08:16 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Was that the longest TD pass Burrow has had in the NFL? I know Tee had like a 57 bomb against Indy last year but he got tackled before he could score.

I'm not sure.  But it came at a good time.  Maybe the drops are over for Chase.  Did he even drop any.  Probably did, but still, the kid showed a lot of upside.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2021, 08:39 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm not sure.  But it came at a good time.  Maybe the drops are over for Chase.  Did he even drop any.  Probably did, but still, the kid showed a lot of upside.

0 drops.

Reply/Quote