Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok Zac, you did better, but can we scrap the HB Toss to Mixon.
I think the Oline is struggling with pass blocking...I hope the 10 day break can fix it.
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 11:22 AM)Tony Wrote: Did you see the 5 dolphins in the backfield? Lol.. None of your nerd stats are gonna change this fact...

It warms my heart to have my stats referred to as "nerd" stats. 

I was misremembering how poorly blocked the play was so you're right that he didn't have much of a chance. I went back and watched it and I thought he had more of an edge than he did. Initially, the edge was there and then the floodgates opened once he got closer. 
Reply/Quote
It’s like we always mix two bad things in and have an issue succeeding. Online plays bad plus Burrow playing bad, bad things happen. O-line playing bad and Mixon having a rough go and it’s bad. Zac Taylor play calling and anything not perfect, bad things happen.

Poor run blocking, poor play calls and poor Mixon performance equaled last night. This is not letting anyone off the hook, just saying they all needed to do better.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(09-30-2022, 11:42 AM)KillerGoose Wrote: It warms my heart to have my stats referred to as "nerd" stats. 

I was misremembering how poorly blocked the play was so you're right that he didn't have much of a chance. I went back and watched it and I thought he had more of an edge than he did. Initially, the edge was there and then the floodgates opened once he got closer. 

I'm a nerd too.. So it's not discrimination lol
Reply/Quote