Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok things are getting serious!
As some know and my username suggests I am a Bengals fan from Australia, we get get games over here and one TV show a week about the NFL. There is rarely any mention of the NFL in mainstream media and when there is it is usually about Tom Brady.

Well things are getting serious as one of our Saturday morning radio sport shows mentioned the Bengals yesterday and the fact they are surprising the NFL, a little talk about Burrow as well. This is just unheard of here in Australia.

What are signs for you that people are starting to take notice?
Reply/Quote
Hey it's already Sunday over there. Give us a heads up as to who wins..
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2021, 07:04 PM)AussieBengal Wrote: As some know and my username suggests I am a Bengals fan from Australia, we get get games over here and one TV show a week about the NFL. There is rarely any mention of the NFL in mainstream media and when there is it is usually about Tom Brady.

Well things are getting serious as one of our Saturday morning radio sport shows mentioned the Bengals yesterday and the fact they are surprising the NFL, a little talk about Burrow as well. This is just unheard of here in Australia.

The national media is rolling in their graves having to speak good about the Bengals.

Hey us in NKY/Ohio are just happy to still be talking football going into November/December :)
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
I actually made it a point to watch sports center, etc Monday morning. Been a long time since I've done that... . I knew they'd be leading off with the game, or close to it.
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
The Bengals just made a very good team look really average last Sunday,with a whopping 41-17 win.They were looking pretty good even before that win over the Ravens.
But,that impressive win over an Elite team really made the league take notice.
Reply/Quote
It's pissing off many pundits because it seems like they're going to have to actually study 32 teams instead of 31 teams and can't fall back on the "Yeah, they play good now, but wait until they win a post-season game before acting like they belong" for much longer.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2021, 08:04 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Hey it's already Sunday over there. Give us a heads up as to who wins..

Yep already Sunday afternoon here lol, I wish they would play the game Sunday arvo my time.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2021, 10:24 PM)AussieBengal Wrote: Yep already Sunday afternoon here lol, I wish they would play the game Sunday arvo my time.

Hey, you have Limp Bizkit's new album available! Send it over! Big Grin
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2021, 08:27 PM)QueenCity Wrote: The national media is rolling in their graves having to speak good about the Bengals.

Not really. Everyone but Keyshawn Johnson and Tony Kornheiser are slobbering all over the Bengals right now. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2021, 12:47 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Not really. Everyone but Keyshawn Johnson and Tony Kornheiser are slobbering all over the Bengals right now. 

And you don't think it pains them to do so? They've spent the last 14+ months shitting on them. Having to eat a giant pile of shit sucks.

I know because I'm in the same boat as a lot of these pundits.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2021, 07:04 PM)AussieBengal Wrote: As some know and my username suggests I am a Bengals fan from Australia, we get get games over here and one TV show a week about the NFL. There is rarely any mention of the NFL in mainstream media and when there is it is usually about Tom Brady.

I love that they are seemingly the darling (because of my girl Kay Adams) of Good Morning Football, my favorite NFL show 
Reply/Quote