No
80.77%
21 80.77%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay is Dalton an elite QB?
(09-25-2018, 11:50 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Actually the one hit Malone in the chest.

I think Andy was at least partly to blame on the first Ross pick, but not on the other 3.

(09-25-2018, 11:58 AM)Wyche Wrote: That's the way I saw it.  It was a risky throw, and Ross could have done more to defend the ball, but the throw was off a bit.  The Hail Mary is a 50/50 shot....

That's the way I see it too.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
People see me as the biggest Dalton homer on here and I dont even think hes in the top 5. Top 10? Yes, but top 5 (what I consider an elite NFL QB), no. This is a silly thread.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So, we only gonna ask this question when we lose, or what?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-01-2018, 01:38 PM)Wyche Wrote: So, we only gonna ask this question when we lose, or what?

Don't worry. I got this.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton is an awesome QB. Is it okay to use "awesome"?

Dude just keep racking up W's and leading game winning drives...and smiles and stays awesome when half the city hates him.

I know Buffalo would be thrilled to have him.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Win a playoff game then we can talk elite
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
He’s still not elite. There has to be a tier above him for the guys like Rodgers, Brady, and Brees.

He’s playing great though. If he can keep it up he’ll prove 2015 wasn’t just an outlier.

Reply/Quote