Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RB i like in the 4th
6'1 219 lbs and i like the way he runs and hits the holes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbONj24BVKc
Reply/Quote
Nice looking all purpose back. I'll say this, those Wyoming WRs do a fantastic job of blocking down field.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Colorado, UC Davis, Utah, Nevada, UNLV, New Mexico....
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2017, 01:10 PM)treee Wrote: Colorado, UC Davis, Utah, Nevada, UNLV, New Mexico....

I was going to mention something about those notoriously stingy Mountain West defenses..

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2017, 01:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I was going to mention something about those notoriously stingy Mountain West defenses..

146 yards against boise st is pretty good.....and who they play does not always matter....how many other backs who came out of small schools still has done well....
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2017, 08:04 PM)pulses Wrote: 146 yards against boise st is pretty good.....and who they play does not always matter....how many other backs who came out of small schools still has done well....

Hey, easy now.  I said that he was a nice looking all purpose back, and commented on how well the Wyoming WRs block downfield.  Now, I made the comment about the MW defenses, in response to another comment about the opponents he faced in the highlight video. 

I think he would be a fine mid-round pick.  He definitely shows many qualities that you look for in a back; patience, vision, burst, decent top speed, enough power to blow over mediocre DBs.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2017, 08:10 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hey, easy now.  I said that he was a nice looking all purpose back, and commented on how well the Wyoming WRs block downfield.  Now, I made the comment about the MW defenses, in response to another comment about the opponents he faced in the highlight video. 

I think he would be a fine mid-round pick.  He definitely shows many qualities that you look for in a back; patience, vision, burst, decent top speed, enough power to blow over mediocre DBs.

Yeah I wouldn't mind us taking a flyer on him in the mid rounds if we keep burkhead and dont draft one in round 1. Their are a few mid round backs that I like.
Reply/Quote
I would like Jeremy McNichols 5'9 212 Boise St.
Rushing
G Att Yards Avg. TD Att/G Yards/G
13 314 1709 5.44 23 24.15 131.46

Receiving
G Rec. Yards Avg. TD Rec./G Yards/G
13 37 474 12.81 4 2.8 36.5

27 all purpose TD's May be a great option if Gio is not ready.
Reply/Quote