Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okeana Mock 1.0
This is based off fanspeak steves current player rankings everything is subject to change.

1: R1P1
QB JOE BURROW
LSU

[Image: Screen-Shot-2019-10-19-at-6.37.50-PM.png]

Best graded QB I've ever seen.  Enough said.

33: R2P1
WR JUSTIN JEFFERSON
LSU

[Image: justin-jefferson-lsu.jpg]

Joe Burrow's #1 WR just happens to also be floating around 2nd round territory so this pick would give our new QB a guy he has chemistry with.  Instantly adds value to the team and is a possible replacement for AJ looking towards the future.  He's big-bodied and has great YAC potential in the open field and while he may not have the fastest 40 time he's an above-average route runner and hits his spots perfectly.  

NFL Comparison -  Michael Thomas or Mike Evans

65: R3P1
OT MEKHI BECTON
LOUISVILLE

[Image: 8df630ff-bd65-4745-a849-9920ca22289a-Lou...fit=bounds]

Mekhi is screaming up boards and even tho some still have him rated as a 3rd or 4th round prospect don't be surprised if we take him at the top of the 2nd, but as things stand now I have him mocked in the 3rd.  He's a big man at 6'7" and near 370lbs I expect him to slim down a bit for testing at the combine.  Extremely athletic for the size he has excelled this year at LT, but I would see him playing either side.  This Offensive Tackle class is very good and very deep so I would love for us to stock up on prospects to help bolster our poor line.

NFL Comparison -  Better Version of Orlando Brown

109: R4P1
G NETANE MUTI
FRESNO STATE

[Image: MUTI]

Ok so this one may be a total pipe dream because some scouts are already calling the guy the best guard in the class despite the fact he's only playing 6 games in the last two seasons.  Based on current rankings I'm putting him in the 4th because of injury concerns I feel he may fall.  Great technique and one of the strongest guards to ever enter the draft.  The guy has a frame and body he's still growing into and if he hits his full potential he could be a yearly pro bowl contender.  We need to keep throwing picks at this offensive line and regardless of player or round.  

The last three picks are two linebackers that will compete as day 1 starters and a WR who has a lot of upside with great size.  I'm super sick today so forgive me not giving full write-ups on every guy with video breakdowns.  This will happen as we get closer to draft after combines and pro days to have a better feeling where the players are grading out.

148: R5P1
LB JOE BACHIE
MICHIGAN STATE

182: R6P1
LB JORDYN BROOKS
TEXAS TECH

217: R7P1
WR ANTONIO GANDY-GOLDEN
LIBERTY

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Muti was actually on my radar at #33. He's legit.

That being said, I would love that draft. I don't think most of those guys are there when we pick - especially after Jeffersons playoff performance and the need for O-linemen. But if we could get 2 of those guys after Burrow, I would be thrilled.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2019, 04:10 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Muti was actually on my radar at #33.  He's legit.

That being said, I would love that draft.  I don't think most of those guys are there when we pick - especially after Jeffersons playoff performance and the need for O-linemen.  But if we could get 2 of those guys after Burrow, I would be thrilled.

I can see Jefferson still landing in the 2nd round because of the depth of the WR class and the value on the top end guys.  I agree this is a very hopeful mock draft and would be considered a pipe dream by many, but everyone can dream =)

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I like it.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote